Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

exhaust tiCket

Old 05-04-2005, 02:07 PM
The Storm Is Coming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
geonracer has disabled reputation
Default Re: exhaust tiCket

Ok i know i had a thread on this with "Beach Tickets" dude get over it. I learned my lesson so here it is...."Stay away from the Strip"! Sorry to be blunt but damn. If you want to play you have to pay in this Scene.
Old 05-04-2005, 04:00 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

97gsT01gsR has disabled reputation
Talking Re: exhaust tiCket

i've just noticed how lame most of you are........oh well guessing the reason why VA is whack is the people that represent it.....`lick my cac du ma!
Old 05-04-2005, 04:04 PM
97gst 01gsr IMPORTS

97gsT01gsR has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Re: exhaust tiCket

IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE STRIP TO DRIVE AROUND OR FUCKING JUST CHILL WITHOUT DEALING WITH LAME COPS AND NO CURSING SIGNS AROUND....I HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT.....AND IM ONLY HERE CAUSE OF NAVY....I WOULD'VE NEVER CAME HERE JUST SHIT OUT OF LUCK UNTIL IM ABLE TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.....SO FUCK YOU ;]
Old 05-04-2005, 04:15 PM

Got2GoRunUm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 97gsT01gsR
CAUSE OF NAVY.........SO FUCK YOU ;]

Way to represent our country... Good Job
Old 05-04-2005, 04:16 PM
The Storm Is Coming

IF I WANTED TO GO TO THE STRIP TO DRIVE AROUND OR FUCKING JUST CHILL WITHOUT DEALING WITH LAME COPS AND NO CURSING SIGNS AROUND....I HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT.....AND IM ONLY HERE CAUSE OF NAVY....I WOULD'VE NEVER CAME HERE JUST SHIT OUT OF LUCK UNTIL IM ABLE TO GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.....SO FUCK YOU ;]

Calm down dude just pay the ticket and it will be Done with.. We all have had our fucked up encounters with the VB Police but there is absolutely nothing we can do i mean sorry to hear that you happened to be another unfortunate and innocent import driver that happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. But you are not the first so welcome to Virginia the great and fucked up "Common Wealth" "Remember this Any thing that is not stock is Illegal Here In VA" hell some stock shit even gets pulled some times
Old 05-04-2005, 04:17 PM
The Storm Is Coming

[QUOTE=Got2GoRunUm]Way to represent our country... Good Job[/QUOt

Old 05-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

robber_ts1 has disabled reputation

next time u see a cop u should just tell them how u feel if u wanna vent so much
Old 05-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

i got a $91 exhaust ticket on my eclipse and it's not even a real aftermarket exhaust shit is madd quiet.....VA beach cops are homos....there was a ton of rice rockets out there with loud exhaust and they got me cause my car is madd low....so instead they gave me a $91 ticket for the exhaust......FUCK VA COPS dumb bastards!! VA is dumb as fuck btw ;] ORIGINAL JERSEY FELLA ;]

stay away from the strip even just to go through it....not worth even bothering with it!

where's the meetups at nowadays? the petco on independence or va beach blvd don't see anyone there anymore....or on little creek/granby area at that food lion or krogers whatever it is......
2005 Strikes Again
Old 05-04-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered Member

BearNVa has a spectacular aura aboutBearNVa has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by robber_ts1
So u have a aftermarket exhaust, you broke the law for having it on there, and so you got a ticket for breaking the law. Sounds to me like the cop is not the dumb ass but you are. But if you dont like virginia why are you here?
Quit ridin our dicks with the goody goody Bullshit! I guess you goto church every Sunday too. Who said he didn't like VA?
The LAWS here are fuckin stupid!
Old 05-04-2005, 05:20 PM

Got2GoRunUm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BearNVa
Quit ridin our dicks with the goody goody Bullshit! I guess you goto church every Sunday too. Who said he didn't like VA?
The LAWS here are fuckin stupid!
Quit sounding uneducated when you type something and maybe people wont give you a hard time.

First off what is wrong wtih going to church every sunday.... Second, no one is saying the law isnt aimed towards teenaged ricers, they are jsut saying to accept it and deal with it.

Most these idiots are either losing HP or gaing .5 with their weld on mufler and then getting mad about the tickets. Dont do stupid stuff that you know is illegal if you are going to complain.

Quick Reply: exhaust tiCket