Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: Would you like to attend?
Uh.....NO!
15.79%
Sign me up sir!
31.58%
Would you like chopsticks with your RICE?
52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Ever see a TURD on a Dyno?

Old 05-30-2004, 04:49 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough
Default Ever see a TURD on a Dyno?

Well, for those who have an interest if any...

My shitbox will be on the dyno for the first time after the main issues have been worked out. This will take place within the next week (please refer to UB for the official countdown haha ) I don't mind inviting a bunch of people to see what it hits on the dyno, but Im restricting this "special event " to those of you that I know. I have not scheduled the time and day for the "event" but it will take place NO LATER than Friday the 7th.

For those of you that would like attend use the voting button above and I will get back to you.

For those that dont give a fuck, go find another thread to read.

Anyway, just wanted to give the opportunity since I did have a couple people ask when it is so they can go. For those who just want to know how it turned out, I'll post the dyno sheet the next day.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:56 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Ever see a TURD on a Dyno?

If you're only allowing people you know to go, why aren't you just inviting them?
Old 05-30-2004, 04:59 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by flo w fx
If you're only allowing people you know to go, why aren't you just inviting them?
This is a little easier...at least I think so.

And to clarify....I don't mean just people I hang out with on a regular basis, but people that I have physically met at one point or another. i.e. Benns regulars etc.
Old 05-30-2004, 05:10 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Stangsta
This is a little easier...at least I think so.

And to clarify....I don't mean just people I hang out with on a regular basis, but people that I have physically met at one point or another. i.e. Benns regulars etc.

ahh, k, thought you meant personal buddies or something

goodluck
Old 05-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

227 hp and 250 tq....my guess since its stock
Old 05-30-2004, 06:06 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bandit
i'd hand you 50 dollars if you find me a dyno sheet of a stock foxbody mustang 5.0 with those numbers..

i'll be there mike..
Old 05-30-2004, 07:24 PM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
i'd hand you 50 dollars if you find me a dyno sheet of a stock foxbody mustang 5.0 with those numbers..

i'll be there mike..
93 cobra?
Old 05-30-2004, 08:38 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Originally Posted by Bandit
Well....the TQ is correct but the lights should raise it up to about 242HP
Old 05-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Did you decide to use your avatar as Knight Rider's Kitt because I said your car looked like Knight Rider because of the grill neon?
Old 05-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
Did you decide to use your avatar as Knight Rider's Kitt because I said your car looked like Knight Rider because of the grill neon?
haha....actually...it was MerF's idea...

Post #32 & #33

http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54605