Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Early model civic all-wheel drive..........

Old 12-09-2004, 01:15 PM
Thig Digged

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq ThsPoq
Default Re: Early model civic all-wheel drive..........

Originally Posted by silent noise
There is no fact. It did not happen. You're making yourselves look like fools. Stop. It doesn't bother me that you guys are talking shit. I can still walk outside knowing I am dating a gorgeous 21 year old, I have a clean ass whip, I have great friends, I make great grades going to school for something I have been doing since I was 12, and I have no worries in life. You 2 are merely comedy, and I think you.
Same here buddy, Im starting an internship in jan, my car is "clean", ive been with my gf for 2 years, and i too have great friends. so yeah, youre just a badass
Old 12-09-2004, 01:22 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Originally Posted by ThsPoq
Same here buddy, Im starting an internship in jan, my car is "clean", ive been with my gf for 2 years, and i too have great friends. so yeah, youre just a badass
I am a badass, hence never having to put water in a beer bottle. Thank you, have a nice day.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:24 PM
Thig Digged

I am a badass, hence never having to put water in a beer bottle. Thank you, have a nice day.
Its clear as day that youre trying to cover it up. We all know the truth.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:28 PM
sup

SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE SCOOBY STEVE

Its clear as day that youre trying to cover it up. We all know the truth.
You just don't get it.
Old 12-09-2004, 01:32 PM
Thig Digged

You just don't get it.
Youre just ashamed, i would be too
Old 12-09-2004, 02:10 PM
Thig Digged

Originally Posted by SloRSX
Oh shit. hahahahha
You fucked around with Jennifer Norton

Old 12-09-2004, 07:08 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

you dont want me to pull a beau on you, do you?
what would pulling a beau on me mean?
Old 12-09-2004, 07:13 PM
Thig Digged

Originally Posted by slimstajimsta5
what would pulling a beau on me mean?
From what I understand, he made you bitch down at a car show. Either way, i was joking. You know id toss you around like a rag doll.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:28 PM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

i dont know any of you but this thread is putting alot of stupid notifications in my e-mail just cause i replied. now why dont you all please shut up about nothing. more so towards the poq and black z24.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:31 PM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

These accusations towards me for some child like behavior were brought to the table by a kid who ended up in rehab for an abundance of drugs. I guess these kids believe everything they see on the internet aswell.

Also, one or both of you are dating highschool girls? Must you stoop that low? Can you not make a life outside of Poquoson? You are pathetic. You both are wastes of space. You don't know how many people laugh at your stupidity. You talk shit in a childish manner.

I remember racing ThsPoq back in the day when I still had the single cam. He couldn't pull away. He asked what I had, so I told him, and he went on to boast about his z24 swap. Then he IM'ed on AIM like I gave a fuck who he was.
Was this post an effort on your part to prove something? I'm glad you actually think this post made me feel any less of a person? And please, don't call people "kids" when you are one yourself, hardass. This is amusing, because I am smarter than you, and I actually am younger than you. Let me tip my glass for you.

You don't know how many people laugh at your stupidity. You talk shit in a childish manner.
The difference between you and I: You care what people think - enough to put water in your beer, and act like hardass when you chug your water. Both you and blaxican boast about the most meaningless shit. You beat a cavalier What do you want? Acceptance? It's seem this thread is pointing in that direction.

There is no fact. It did not happen. You're making yourselves look like fools. Stop. It doesn't bother me that you guys are talking shit. I can still walk outside knowing I am dating a gorgeous 21 year old, I have a clean ass whip, I have great friends, I make great grades going to school for something I have been doing since I was 12, and I have no worries in life. You 2 are merely comedy, and I think you.
Great life. Sounds like you're trying so hard to prove to me that certain something. Guess what - you're average! I posted on what I heard about you - not expecting you to actually think I care who you are, who your girlfriend is, what your grades are, what your car is, what your job is, and what you think of me. Get over yourself, already...you are without.

Now move on badass. Quit trying so hard.

Last edited by Black Z-24; 12-09-2004 at 07:33 PM.

Quick Reply: Early model civic all-wheel drive..........