Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.
View Poll Results: What color?
White
27.91%
Silver
32.56%
Black
16.28%
Red
4.65%
Carbon Fiber (Probably 12 bucks a pair)
11.63%
Magenta/Gold or Green/Blue color fade (15 or so a pair)
6.98%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

dragva.com decals - Vote within

Old 02-23-2004, 07:47 PM
i like prom.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation
Default Re: dragva.com decals - Vote within

you bought 4. one for each tip.
Old 02-23-2004, 07:57 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

never mind
Old 02-23-2004, 08:01 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

Found some more -

5 white sets

8 silver sets

14 CF look Sets
Old 02-23-2004, 08:02 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally Posted by JUSTA EX
Found some more -

5 white sets

8 silver sets

14 CF look Sets
Why do you have so many?
Old 02-23-2004, 08:07 PM
no longer a moder8r

because i worked for a sign company, and made them back in the day when i was bored and people were asking for them ... then i was asked to stop selling them cause Sung and the Mods were selling them to pay for bandwith ... but i was just given the OK to sell them so ... they are going like hotcakes
Old 02-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Originally Posted by urvtecs2slo
you bought 4. one for each tip.

i only have two on the crx but maybe I will put 4 on it so I have somewhere to put the stickers
Old 02-24-2004, 01:42 AM
Registered Member

Soon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to beholdSoon2BeStangin is a splendid one to behold

Shit no ... the material cost the same amount ... 5 dollars a set just like the rest ... that 15 dollars is crap ... im not trying to rip anyone off
Riiighhtt...Sorry for using quality materials. Just because I asked for more doesnt mean Im ripping them off. Maybe I charge more, because the material costs more, and the more I ordered the cheaper it would be. If there was enuff interest for carbon fiber it would be maybe 6-7 bucks.

Heres a pic of the carbon fiber.

Not only would I bet it looks nicer than yours, it'd also last longer.
Attached Thumbnails dragva.com decals - Vote within-xbox.jpg  

Last edited by Soon2BeStangin; 02-24-2004 at 01:47 AM.
Old 02-24-2004, 04:58 AM
no longer a moder8r

let me copy this from the other thread, and add some to it ...
"ok, time to shut your mouth once and for all, they are made out of Avery "A9" vinyl... the best offered by the company (rated at a 9 year outdoor like) they were composed Using GERBER composer a 20,000 dollar software application and a Gerber envision plotter ... yet another best in the sign making world ... and if my shit will look shitty in a year, please tell me why i was hired to do some of the biggest and best jobs in the city, and was paid to go to new york, new jersey, and boston, to do all the spirit cruise boats, just like i did the spirit of norfolk as well ... oh and not to mention putting the boat names on the following peoples yachts ... michael vik, bruce smith, missy elliot, wayne hall (the owner of all the hall car dealerships , i even lettered his 7 million dollar gulfstream lear jet)... but yeah, hopefully you got the point ... you have nothing on me, my resources, or my clients ... so please stfu, thank you."

The people i listed above, all purchased 24kt gold leaf, the real deal, that cost upwards of a grand a roll ... i think i know WTF im doing ... and as far as the carbon fiber ... once again, the best made in the industry, dealing with the people i do, having it peel or fade, is not an option for the money they spend, please stop talking i dont want to cram your foot any further up your ass, i know your proctology bill is allready going to be sky high.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:01 AM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

"ok, time to shut your mouth once and for all, they are made out of Avery "A9" vinyl... the best offered by the company (rated at a 9 year outdoor like) they were composed Using GERBER composer a 20,000 dollar software application and a Gerber envision plotter ... yet another best in the sign making world ... and if my shit will look shitty in a year, please tell me why i was hired to do some of the biggest and best jobs in the city, and was paid to go to new york, new jersey, and boston, to do all the spirit cruise boats, just like i did the spirit of norfolk as well ... oh and not to mention putting the boat names on the following peoples yachts ... michael vik, bruce smith, missy elliot, wayne hall (the owner of all the hall car dealerships , i even lettered his 7 million dollar gulfstream lear jet)... but yeah, hopefully you got the point ... you have nothing on me, my resources, or my clients ... so please stfu, thank you."

The people i listed above, all purchased 24kt gold leaf, the real deal, that cost upwards of a grand a roll ... i think i know WTF im doing ... and as far as the carbon fiber ... once again, the best made in the industry, dealing with the people i do, having it peel or fade, is not an option for the money they spend, please stop talking i dont want to cram your foot any further up your ass, i know your proctology bill is allready going to be sky high.

I think I want a set of silver.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668 NIC668

Quick Reply: dragva.com decals - Vote within