Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

diggs?

Old 05-05-2005, 05:46 PM
~*Rikki*~

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hurleygirl2020 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: diggs?

I went a couple of years ago and it was a lot of fun. And it is the Jamestown campsite. You should really check it out.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:54 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Leghump in

Old 05-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Registered member

vtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these partsvtecderek is infamous around these parts

take pictures...lot of em
Old 05-05-2005, 06:05 PM
Banned

WhiteVtecB18c1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by reuter
do i need to bring my own beer? whats the cop situation like?

by the way, this nigga's gonna be there going by the responses to this thread haha. be on the lookout for a chubby white kid in a new droptop 3 series more than likely face down in a puddle of vomit

yes bring beer its like 40 for an all weekend pass.....the cop situation is as follows
they pretty much walk around and break up fights and shit..... ummm lots of under cover cops too so if you go watch out
but the titties are all over the place
Old 05-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Man to be single again. Dude you young bucks will love it. Its like Spring break for the bitches. They go into heat or something in the water that gets them wet as hell. If you are a good Vball player you will get laid. I tatooed many of the bitches there that I f@cked. They also dig 6packs. I am just giving you guys the recipe for success. It worked for me should work for you. Just be on your A game.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:43 PM
'95svtcobra

'95svtcobra is an unknown quantity at this point

I know this is a stupid question but with the cops, are they real strict on underage drinkin or anything like with armbands or some shit or is pretty chill if ya dont get outta control?
Old 05-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Patron

ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz ritz

Originally Posted by Whistler
They also dig 6packs.
If you're talking about some abs I gotta keg they might like I dunno though.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:57 AM
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Yeah got engaged to traded the six pack in for a Keg too. Its funny v ball is the reason I met my wife to be. She was playing a pick up game at the beach and I tatooed. Put a Mikasa imprintation on her chest. Loved her so much went out got a job with benefits instead of having a career goal of being a beach bum. Make sure no man boobs.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:24 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Edit: is it this place?

Me and some buddies wanted to go camping this weekend and couldn't decide where to go, so I guess the place with titties will be best If anyone else is rolling up there let me know, maybe we can get a lot next to each other and really party.

Last edited by Focal E46; 05-06-2005 at 04:39 AM.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:30 AM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone know exact prices?

Quick Reply: diggs?