Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Decent Lawyers on the penninsula?

Old 01-27-2011, 05:55 AM
Havoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong
Default Decent Lawyers on the penninsula?

Anyone know of any good lawyers on the hampton side of the water? It's for crimminal charges and need one asap! If you do could you provide name and number please, thanks!

I'm pending two felony charges and court is tomorrow morning, I'm not last minute it's just that I just found out a day ago.

Last edited by Sun Wukong; 01-27-2011 at 06:04 AM.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:06 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG
Default Re: Decent Lawyers on the penninsula?

How the hell do you find out about two felony charges the day prior to court date?

Good luck.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:13 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

I got fucked pretty hard I know. Thing is I didn't do shit and I sat in jail for 5hrs and got out on bail on tuesday for some bs. So I need a lawyer asap I know no judge is going to believe my black ass!
Old 01-27-2011, 07:16 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by cherrod8
I got fucked pretty hard I know. Thing is I didn't do shit and I sat in jail for 5hrs and got out on bail on tuesday for some bs. So I need a lawyer asap I know no judge is going to believe my black ass!
I know I wouldnt . jk

Really dont sweat it. Go in there tomarrow and ask for a continuance so you can obtain a attorney. They will give you one with out a doubt.

And something is not adding up right about you saying about you didnt know. idontcarebutjustsayn

Last edited by UrGrlGveMeDkBrn; 01-27-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 01-27-2011, 07:52 AM
Havoc

The warrant was made the 24th I got a heads up on the 25th and turned myself in instead of possibly being arrested at work or infront of my wife. Found out what the two felonies were for but still didn't state exactly what I did wrong. And my wife bailed me out, so I'm looking for a lawyer to get me cleared of this situation because the AF will separate you if convicted of a felony. I don't need that type of misfortune, we just had a baby last month and I'm up for an assignment but I ant leave until everything is cleared up. Shit is pretty much putting a hault on my life and getting me in more trouble at work. seewatimsaynhere?
Old 01-27-2011, 08:04 AM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

Tim Clancy

His office is in Executive Tower in Hampton, this is the number I found 757-637-6751

If you got the money, he'll take care of whatever you need.
Old 01-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by cherrod8
The warrant was made the 24th I got a heads up on the 25th and turned myself in instead of possibly being arrested at work or infront of my wife. Found out what the two felonies were for but still didn't state exactly what I did wrong. And my wife bailed me out, so I'm looking for a lawyer to get me cleared of this situation because the AF will separate you if convicted of a felony. I don't need that type of misfortune, we just had a baby last month and I'm up for an assignment but I ant leave until everything is cleared up. Shit is pretty much putting a hault on my life and getting me in more trouble at work. seewatimsaynhere?

YOU have a pm. I can prob help you out
Old 01-27-2011, 09:54 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

notice how he said he could only help you out, AFTER you mentioned you had a wife?
Old 01-27-2011, 01:09 PM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Wayne Holcomb

Former military man, I'm currently using him. He's a super legit dude. Hit him up and tell him Joshua Davis sent you to him.

http://www.pendercoward.com/lawyers/Holcomb.html
Old 01-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Havoc

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
Tim Clancy

His office is in Executive Tower in Hampton, this is the number I found 757-637-6751

If you got the money, he'll take care of whatever you need.
The real marlinspike text me his info today so he must be good.

Quick Reply: Decent Lawyers on the penninsula?