Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

damn that was a turnout off warwick!

Old 03-28-2004, 04:54 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx 200+hp240sx
Default damn that was a turnout off warwick!

I heard about turnout last sat. but I wasnt anywhere close. I roll up around 10 and that place is fucking packed. Some guy in a red suv came up close to where I parked and turned on these crazy lights and some ice cream music and stormed off. I started getting dizzy from all the burnout smoke and retards rocking fast and furious apparel. But I guess its better then being ran out by the cops over by kmart, walmart, and ec. ec. Also my car was the kitted 97 boosted civic. Anyone have a good time there?
Old 03-28-2004, 08:49 PM

95KLZEPGT has disabled reputation
Default Re: damn that was a turnout off warwick!

Originally Posted by 200+hp240sx
Also my car was the kitted 97 boosted civic. Anyone have a good time there?
That civic is bad ass David....I want it...lol
Old 03-29-2004, 06:48 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

where the hell were you at?
Old 03-29-2004, 07:03 AM
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

Clueless newbies
Old 03-29-2004, 07:24 AM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Originally Posted by 200+hp240sx
I heard about turnout last sat. but I wasnt anywhere close. I roll up around 10 and that place is fucking packed. Some guy in a red suv came up close to where I parked and turned on these crazy lights and some ice cream music and stormed off. I started getting dizzy from all the burnout smoke and retards rocking fast and furious apparel. But I guess its better then being ran out by the cops over by kmart, walmart, and ec. ec. Also my car was the kitted 97 boosted civic. Anyone have a good time there?
Were you the guy with the silver civic 2dr. I was hanging with Ben with the Eclipse and Billy with the SRT-4.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:07 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

WTF? there was like NOTHING in NN on saturday. i ended up out at the ricefest off mercury untill some shit went down and it was a mass exodus. i've never seen that many people getout of a parking lot that quick...
Old 03-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Resident Pilot

dasboost is an unknown quantity at this point

I grew up in NN, and ever since the late 90s when they kicked everyone out of the Mall on Saturday nights when people started to show up with drag cars, pulling them off trailers to do burn-outs, we moved on to the Super K. That didn't last long, though it was a good spot to watch races.

So are you telling me there is still nowhere to hang out that the cops don't come and bust it up within minutes? Here's a suggestion. I am out here in CO right now for the next few months, since I just got back from Iraq. What they did here was all the street racers/cruisers got up with the local police, and told them what they are trying to do. One Grocery Store manager agreed to let people hang out, as long as they don't have to police up the trash and people aren't doing burnouts. All that takes is some good people to watch out for the idiots and kick their asses out when it happens. We have a few guys that you wouldn't want to piss off out here, so that usually keeps the Fast and Furious kids out.

I don't know because I have only been there (NN) for vacations in the last few years, but I would suggest some people getting together and going to the store managers of these places to see if they would allow it, then get a document for proof if it works. There has to be some place there that they will allow you to hang out if you aren't acting like an ass.

Just my 2 cents,
Peace
Old 03-29-2004, 03:28 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

i've lived here in newport news for 20 years now so i've seen it all. i've been to every spot you've mentioned. the problem is the maturity/general lack of respect of the people who come to these events. every time something good is set up it last no more than a month. then somone crashes a car behind a local store, or races and crashes into a group of bystanders, or trashes the parking lot or does burnouts in their parking space with cars on all 3 sides...

just to name a few incidents. i applaud your effort but things are NOT as we'd like them. the vast majority (who are either not on this site, or are silent and for good reason) of people cannot handles themselves in public. and law enforcement has been lackadasical at best with our own internal efforts.

good luck in your quest. PM me if you need any help with them..
Old 03-29-2004, 05:23 PM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

dude that want warwick!!! that was on mercury in hampton, you dumbass!!! the turnout was hot and the red suv with the gay music was interesting.. people duing burn outs, bikes shooting flames, crxs with air bag suspensions, it was hot!!!!!
Old 03-29-2004, 05:37 PM
Modified Inline 4

SloRSX SloRSX

i heard about that shit. I just stopped coming out on weekends unless im not gonna waste my time. I hate going to a place and then leaving, going to another, leaving, going to another to do it all over again. It gets old and pointless after a while. Besides there are a lot of cops out on sat nights, people start to drive stupid when they see cops.

Quick Reply: damn that was a turnout off warwick!