VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Considering moving to the Va Beach area trying to find reputable places for employmen (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/considering-moving-va-beach-area-trying-find-reputable-places-employmen-490452/)

NasTHatch 11-19-2015 05:45 PM

Re: Considering moving to the Va Beach area trying to find reputable places for emplo

Originally Posted by idriveahonda (Post 8366903)
If you live in 23456 in Virginia Beach you will be just fine.

haha punk I live in 23464 and it's fucking awesome

Seriously though there are FEW and I mean FEW public schools I wouldn't want my kids going to and that's only because there are better ones in the Va beach Area

idriveahonda 11-19-2015 07:11 PM

Re: Considering moving to the Va Beach area trying to find reputable places for emplo

Originally Posted by NasTHatch (Post 8366912)
haha punk I live in 23464 and it's fucking awesome

Seriously though there are FEW and I mean FEW public schools I wouldn't want my kids going to and that's only because there are better ones in the Va beach Area

Fine zip, however falls under many schools. Get into your Brandon Middle, Salem High and some of the Elementary schools...and they just aren't the best.

Pretty much anywhere in Virginia Beach is going to be fine as a whole.

Let's be real though...you live in 23456 and you got white privilege going on :)

NasTHatch 11-20-2015 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by idriveahonda (Post 8366918)
Fine zip, however falls under many schools. Get into your Brandon Middle, Salem High and some of the Elementary schools...and they just aren't the best.

Pretty much anywhere in Virginia Beach is going to be fine as a whole.

Let's be real though...you live in 23456 and you got white privilege going on :)

I sure do miss that White privilege

K Strat 11-22-2015 01:21 PM

I really appreciate all the info guys hopefully after we get down there I can make some friends so me and the ole lady will have some couples to hang out with so we don't feel so alone but Va Beach is definitely where we want to be and NasTHatch introduced me to a house in my price range that we just fell in love with now just have to get down to see it in person on a weekend soon and get a job locked down so we can make the move official

Wheelman_MZ 11-27-2015 04:59 AM

Good luck on the move.

K Strat 11-30-2015 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by Wheelman_MZ (Post 8367088)
Good luck on the move.

Thanks I'm thinking Saturday we are coming out that way to look at a house that is a good possibility for us