Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Civic with Home Depot Body Kit

Old 09-30-2004, 05:01 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94GT has disabled reputation
Default Civic with Home Depot Body Kit

Pictures of this grusome beast have been posted before but I forgot where they are. But I saw this thing today coming home from work, A newer Civic EX with gutters for side skirts, erector set (or some cheap aluminum parts he just found on the ground) wing, Puttied on, hand made fender scoops? and a hood with cuts in it done most likely by a saw, and he has the spray paint carbon fiber, and a bible verse on the side of the door going down like nascar stickers..

I have no problem with the verse thats great, but the car looks like SHIT.. i laughed so damn hard he had his windows down and i didnt know it i pull up next to him at a light and said What the fuck, and he looked at me and i was like oops then started laughin, this car is by far the worst i have seen.

Have any of you seen this MONSTER
Old 09-30-2004, 05:04 PM
Your To0C0oL

Elise V6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Civic with Home Depot Body Kit

Originally Posted by 94GT
Pictures of this grusome beast have been posted before but I forgot where they are. But I saw this thing today coming home from work, A newer Civic EX with gutters for side skirts, erector set (or some cheap aluminum parts he just found on the ground) wing, Puttied on, hand made fender scoops? and a hood with cuts in it done most likely by a saw, and he has the spray paint carbon fiber, and a bible verse on the side of the door going down like nascar stickers..

I have no problem with the verse thats great, but the car looks like SHIT.. i laughed so damn hard he had his windows down and i didnt know it i pull up next to him at a light and said What the fuck, and he looked at me and i was like oops then started laughin, this car is by far the worst i have seen.

Have any of you seen this MONSTER
Ive seen it man hes been in my neighborhood before that things hideous
Old 09-30-2004, 05:16 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

and he went "goddamn domestic rednecks".. im glad i never see that shit
Old 09-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Registered Member

94GT has disabled reputation

^Lol.. your lucky its the worst...
Old 09-30-2004, 05:46 PM
cubs 4 life

boostedgst97 has disabled reputation

somebody get pics up or this thread is useless
Old 09-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

home depot spl is the best.
Old 09-30-2004, 07:07 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by flo w fx
and he went "goddamn domestic rednecks".. im glad i never see that shit
your lucky.... the peninsula has about 29083479328749287 times the rice the southside does.
Old 10-01-2004, 04:29 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

weve already done this thread 2 times. im lookin for the pics now. he came into my shop once so i went outside and took pics.
Old 10-01-2004, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

ricer boy with home depot gutters= a retarted idiot with a VTEC(very troubled economy car) civic swear he gots 3516313654313354 WHP with a 1cycle mower engine in the trunk with a can of spray paint saying.....pppsssshhhhh i got nawsz.

Someone give him a donation of .25c next time you see him to save toward a new car.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:11 AM
PandaMania

BigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these partsBigHead Ted is infamous around these parts

whats funny is that the car looks like shit but it is turboed and has greddy e manage and a couple other goodies. I saw it at a shop once. Still laughed my ass off..

Quick Reply: Civic with Home Depot Body Kit