Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

To The Burnt Orange Wingless MKIV Supra

Old 05-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD
Default Re: To The Burnt Orange Wingless MKIV Supra

Originally Posted by Big Bake
Rico's gay and has consistantly stated his love for Lenny
Oh I thought Rico was just a silent partner... didnt know he ever came out and said it.

Originally Posted by Big Bake
I mean for this move to Tennesee Lenny sold his Supra, since they really only need one white Supra in the driveway.
They are off to Alabama (Tennesee Valley).... they figured they'd fit in better down there

Originally Posted by BigBake
he could put up a good arguement.
awww a soft side of big bake, how cute
Old 05-20-2006, 11:02 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt

g/f lives off terrace, so i see this car every day, its ugly as fuck IMO burnt orange, spray painted black rims, a black trunk w/ a painted like shogun spoiler? and the dude looks like a dick... sorry but its a peice, id rather drive my taurus
Old 05-20-2006, 11:06 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

Heats a pansy
LOL. ok, chief.
Old 05-21-2006, 06:58 PM
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

But Rico's gay and has consistantly stated his love for Lenny...... lol.....I mean for this move to Tennesee Lenny sold his Supra, since they really only need one white Supra in the driveway.
I know you aint talking. We all know you moved up to DC because you can be openly gay up there.

Originally Posted by DoC-JoneS
rico and heat are pushovers. you just have to meet them in real life. otherwise they're just e thugs. lol.

glad to see your still around here rico, have seen alot more mkIV's around but haven't seen yours since like 2 yrs ago. hell i've seen lenny's more recently than yours.
Its ironic that you would say that because I just moved out of VA yesterday. As far as me in person you would be surprised at how many people think how I act online is exactly how I will be in person. You know me, I'm pretty laid back.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

JS4KIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 94SupraTT
I know you aint talking. We all know you moved up to DC because you can be openly gay up there.

Thats okay Rico, Trent's man lover, Lino is moving up to DC to live with him so neither of them will be lonely anymore.
Old 05-24-2006, 10:58 AM
mister masterblaster

1supra is on a distinguished road

so whats next lenny,I cant decide rather to sell the sup,or just lay down some more cash and get the amg, lol then again I still havnt brought myself to sell my older sup,lol