Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

burg meet turnout.....

Old 02-07-2004, 07:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteVtecB18c1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default burg meet turnout.....

we had a decent turnout...like 7-8 cars. noyorol and i ran a few......then i went to turn around and i got stuck in the mud What happened to all you richmond boys that were supposed to come out?
Old 02-07-2004, 07:50 PM
DVS DSM

noyorol_1 has disabled reputation
Default Re: burg meet turnout.....

Originally Posted by DemonSVT17
we had a decent turnout...like 7-8 cars. noyorol and i ran a few......then i went to turn around and i got stuck in the mud What happened to all you richmond boys that were supposed to come out?
Go ahead and tell them you run, but I had you off the line and all the way till 3rd.I love AWD.Good runs ive till next month it wont happen again.O I seen a del sol and two integras rolloing around Richmond.
Old 02-07-2004, 07:54 PM
Banned

yeah you had me till third.....then i flew by you like you were standing still
Old 02-07-2004, 07:56 PM
Banned

what did the del sol look like? if it was red with black stripes, body kit, and white rims....just give that bitch the and keep rolling. He talks way too much shit and is one of the biggest asshole's i know.
Old 02-08-2004, 05:46 AM

RLBZX2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I know who your talkin about with that del sol demonsvt. I never really had a problem with him, why do you got beef with him? didn't he work at sandwich board at the mall? Anyway, where did yall run out to, i went to walmart to get a drink, and come back and everyone is racing down 199. I just went down to NN and did my thing down there. Suprisingly there weren't to many cops out there last night. Later.

Rob
Old 02-08-2004, 06:31 AM
BOXIN YOU

gen4H22A is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RLBZX2
I just went down to NN and did my thing down there. Suprisingly there weren't to many cops out there last night. Later.

Rob
Damn, u musta been at adifferent part of Newport News than I was...we got kicked out of like 5 or 6 places cuz of the cops, and they were patrolling everywhere last night
Old 02-08-2004, 07:53 AM

H8mportzNmySS is an unknown quantity at this point

We got to the Wal-Mart around 10:45,11:00ish and NO one was there! We stayed there till around 1:00 and never saw NOBODY,you guys are full of it.
Old 02-08-2004, 10:42 AM

RLBZX2 is an unknown quantity at this point

The only places that i know where people still meet up down in NN is over by K-mart and walmart. When I was there there were only about 25 cars total out there, and during the time i was there i didn't see any police. Yes, usually they are everywhere kicking people out. Where does everyone run off to after the first 5 times the cops show up. I heard some peeps go down to Va beach or somewhere in chesapeake but i'm not sure. The turn out for williamsburg up here at walmart was kind of shitty, but what can you do. I guess there were a lot of no shows. Later.

Rob
Old 02-09-2004, 08:34 AM
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Originally Posted by RLBZX2
I think I know who your talkin about with that del sol demonsvt. I never really had a problem with him, why do you got beef with him? didn't he work at sandwich board at the mall? Anyway, where did yall run out to, i went to walmart to get a drink, and come back and everyone is racing down 199. I just went down to NN and did my thing down there. Suprisingly there weren't to many cops out there last night. Later.

Rob
I agree with DemonSVT about that guy. He is a fucking dickhead and his car is slow. He's a little bitch and can't back up shit.
Old 02-09-2004, 08:43 AM
DVS DSM

noyorol_1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by H8mportzNmySS
We got to the Wal-Mart around 10:45,11:00ish and NO one was there! We stayed there till around 1:00 and never saw NOBODY,you guys are full of it.
We left Walmart at like 11.I didnt see anyone pull in or heading that way when I left.
The del sol was black and had rims but the front two were the stock ones.It was also lowered.

Quick Reply: burg meet turnout.....