Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Buffalo Wild Wings grand opening 3/29

Old 03-24-2008, 10:32 AM
<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz
Default Re: Buffalo Wild Wings grand opening 3/29

Originally Posted by To0C0oL
Um, I dont know if these people here had a bad experience or what, but BWW is far greater then Wild Wing..

In fact, Wild Wing isnt even on my top 5 list, nor any where near it.. Wild Wing wings are the SAME exact wings you can buy in the bag at Wal-Mart..

BWW and WOW (next to the Walmart on Lynhaven) are the 2 best wing places around here..
Your taste must be as bad as the color on your TV.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:32 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by p-stone
Reker told me about that place before. He had nothing but great things to say about it. I really need to check that place out, do they have a certain day or hour when wings are cheap?
Honestly, I do not know..

All I can say, is go on a weekend and sit at the bar and stare at the hot as fuck redheads tits all day..
Old 03-24-2008, 10:33 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by elambz
Your taste must be as bad as the color on your TV.
Scroll up 3 post..
Old 03-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Y'know, I am wrong..

I am Talking about Crazy Wing Cantina, Not Wild Wing.. That is my bad.. I can say I have never ate at Wild Wing, though I need to..

So, Crazy Wing, are the wings that came straight from the bag..

And I will agree with you on the staff at BWW is not quite up to par, but I think their wings are plenty meaty and their Hot BBQ sauce is the shit..
Ok haha you need to go to Wild Wing Cafe then, and you have to get the Boss wing.

Wild Wing Cafe and WoW on every shipment they recieve they pick out only the biggest wings and ship back the small wings, now thats business! I know this from talking to the managers at the locations.
Old 03-24-2008, 10:36 AM
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Honestly, I do not know..

All I can say, is go on a weekend and sit at the bar and stare at the hot as fuck redheads tits all day..
Just realized there are two Wal-Marts off Lynnhaven. You're talking about the one at Princess Anne and Lynnhaven, and not the other one that is by Lynnhaven Mall, correct?
Old 03-24-2008, 10:40 AM
squad up!!!

Originally Posted by p-stone
Just realized there are two Wal-Marts off Lynnhaven. You're talking about the one at Princess Anne and Lynnhaven, and not the other one that is by Lynnhaven Mall, correct?
Yes, the 1 on PA and Lynhaven..
Old 03-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I loved WOW's wings and F&F's sweet chili wings are to die for.

I'm usually at F&F's on saturdays for the $3.99/lb wing special.

I've never had BWW but have only heard negative things about the one by my house (princess anne).
Old 03-24-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I had BWW in North Carolina and I liked it a lot. I'm down to try the one here.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

BW3s is the shit.

What ever happened to Wild Wings Cantina? Don't they still have that down there?
Old 03-24-2008, 11:53 AM
Is Watching You

litlespicisgay is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Motown Muscle

What ever happened to Wild Wings Cantina? Don't they still have that down there?
It sucks monkey balls.

Quick Reply: Buffalo Wild Wings grand opening 3/29