Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Big Als Muffler and Brakes...

Old 06-02-2005, 03:50 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear
Default Big Als Muffler and Brakes...

As many of you know, I work for Big Al's Mufflers and Brakes. Our store has been serving the community for many many years and while owned by Woody Ball (no snickers) for most of its lifetime has been offering cheap prices with a quality service. Yesterday (june 1st) the ownership switched from Mr. Ball to corporate ownership. Yesterday was one of the worst working days of my life. We watched person after person come in and get charged an outrageous price. The front office is no longer managed by Brian, but by a corporate guy named Bobby. Dont get me wrong...Bobby is nice but he is TERRIBLY inefficient. Before we have to work on cars we have to fill out this page long checklist of bullshit. Not only is this a waste of time, but we used to do it mentally before....simply just telling woody the problem instead of wasting the time writing it down. The most depressing part of the day was watching a long time customer have to take his car with failing brakes home because he couldnt afford the new rediculous prices. You would have been surprised at the work woody would practically give away because it made the road a safer place to drive. What Im writing to you the local community for is to inform you of the corporate pigs who have taken over and have changed Big Als for the worse. If you stil want the same great service I recommend the Big als on Lynhaven...they havent been bought out yet.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:53 AM
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

J-mega99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Big Als Muffler and Brakes...

Damn.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:57 AM
Banned

c1t1d1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does that effect all big als branches, including the one on jefferson past oyseter point. They were great there had breaks put on and they started to sqeek and stuff and they never charged me a dime to fix them.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:02 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

That does suck............I wanted to get my straight pipes(cat delete) installed and they said "Nope, it's illegal" (as if I didn't know). The other guy in the office was going to do them for $50. Oh well, gotta find a place to get them done.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:39 AM
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

damn no more cheap work done for me.. thats complete shit
Old 06-02-2005, 06:52 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

shitty
Old 06-02-2005, 07:02 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

fuck dude thats the only big als Ive ever gone to and the only one i tell everyone to go to. So much for intercooler piping and 3in. exhaust. how gay.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:16 AM
Bitches get Stitches

sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike sk8rmike

Hah, good thing I quit when I did.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:20 AM
Boner Jams

-Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal -Danimal

lol
Old 06-02-2005, 09:45 AM
im all stock..really

k4ff1n3 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sucks ass, i wanted brian to finish fixing my piping....

Quick Reply: Big Als Muffler and Brakes...