Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Bape clothing

Old 05-02-2006, 01:42 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DMesa has disabled reputation
Default Re: Bape clothing

I'm kind of in the middle on this one. I've got my share of $200 jeans and related shirts but I draw the line at this ridiculous line of garbage.

The fact is the only reason anyone buys this ridiculous looking stuff is because someone famous wore it and you'd like to have others believe you're wealthy too. But the sad reality becomes painfully evident when you make your escape in your mom's hand me down Civic. You'd be wearing the Fruit-Of-The-Loop 3 pack if 50 Cent wore it at the Grammies.

Some of these marketing strategies are just absurd. Take $5 jacket, add $0.10 logo, sell for $300. Mean while it came from the same Guatemalan sweatshop that turned out half the stock in Wal-Mart.

I'm sorry but I’m just not impressed by a grown man wearing a poor quality silk shirt with a big screen print of a cartoon animal on it. I mean are you an adult or a toddler? I quit wearing that shit when I was like 6.

Of course it’s equally more ridiculous when you see a group of such people together. It’s like a gay pride version of the hells angels. Except they won’t do anything to you because they’re to scared of scuffing up their shoes.

A quality product with a good fit is certainly worth it’s price. A flash in the pan “style” at 3x the market value isn’t.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:58 PM
I take pictures.

Scion Breed has disabled reputation

I didn't really go through the whole thread, but CREAM in Norfolk might have some shirts. I know they have the hoodies.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:28 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

where's cream?
Old 05-27-2006, 05:33 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Downtown Norfolk, its across from an Exxon I believe. I can't remember exactly, my friend told me how to get there. Was gonna go today, but decided not to.

Edit: Its on a street with a B name I belive. Bush, Bosch, Boush. Something like that. I know someone here knows.
Old 05-27-2006, 05:45 PM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

oh i know where thats at. i didnt know they opened up shop yet. thanks
Old 05-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

BoostedPorsche has disabled reputation

I wish I owned one of the companies that make a profit from suckers
Old 05-27-2006, 06:08 PM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by BoostedPorsche
I wish I owned one of the companies that make a profit from suckers
Why are you even wasting your time? You obviously have nothing to add to this thread.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:04 PM
I take pictures.

Scion Breed has disabled reputation

Yeah, it's on Boush St.

They have A LOT of the shoes you can't find anywhere else. They have a lot of the "heat" when it comes to shoes, but they charge a lot also. If you're into the shoes, then do what you gotta do.

All I know is, I won't pay no more than $300 for shoes. Yes, I said $300.