Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone with a truck and/or tow dolly want to make a little cash?

Old 01-23-2004, 12:08 PM
To the future...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol Hart-n-Sol

answered thanks

all these car heads and no one has a dolly i can rent?
Old 01-24-2004, 12:27 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by BCisme
the only problem with this is, you have to get one of the bigger trucks to get a tow dollie. i called them up once cuz i wanted to tow my old firebird, and they wouldnt rent me a pickup with a dollie. they said they only allow the bigger trucks for towing vehicles.
Very true. I was in Vegas with a friend, he bought a set of jetskis, and we planned on just calling up Uhaul and renting a pickup/van to throw them in the water at Lake Mead.. But the fuckers wouldnt give us anything but the biggest trucks.

You have NO idea how hard it was and how long it too us to drop those 2 jetskis in the water using the fucking mirrors.

Fuck Uhaul.
Old 01-24-2004, 04:42 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by flo w fx

You have NO idea how hard it was and how long it too us to drop those 2 jetskis in the water using the fucking mirrors.

Fuck Uhaul.

dont blame uhaul....

its not their fault you cant see over the dash..