Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone live in Waterfront Apts?

Old 10-08-2003, 10:31 AM
Camera Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CUTUPSUM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone live in Waterfront Apts?

Anyone live there or know anything about the complex? I think is is near Lynhaven.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
Old 10-08-2003, 11:00 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

I used to live there, whats up?
Old 10-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

Last edited by ONEFLYAZN; 10-08-2003 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-08-2003, 11:03 AM
Camera Man

I am looking at those in case I move down there. Curious as to how they look on the inside and if the neighborhood is nice. What is it close to? Any infor you can give me would help.
Old 10-08-2003, 11:11 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

It was about 7 years ago but when I was there the inside was real nice. Even had a balcony that overlooked the lake(2nd and 3rd floors). I believe now it's got a Farm Fresh or Food Lion only about a 5 minute walk from it. Including Pizza Hut delivery and whatnot. Neighborhood was decent too, cept this time 2 women start beatin the hell outta each other at 3 in the mornin.

O yea, and no pets over 25lbs.
Old 10-08-2003, 11:16 AM
Camera Man

Thanks Spindrift. I dont have my Rotti's anymore so the pets wont matter. mainly if the place is nice and safe to leave cars. Does anyone no if they have washer and dryer already in the apt?
Old 10-08-2003, 09:21 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

hey i live here ... i live in the new sections thats about 2-3 years old ( in the 2nd person in my place ) im on the 3rd floor , vaulted cielings... nice community , the service it top notch , call before 3pm and they report the same day or you get a $20 credit on your rent. . . the downfall is its in the flight path , so up until about 9-10ish ... it can be loud , but i tune it out now (yes it can be done) very open , i looked at like 9 other places ... then walked into this place for 3 seconds and said give me the lease ... they have a pool , tennis courts , driving range (cage) spa and sauna , and gym ... also a small indoor beach for little kids , has beach chairs and is covered in sand ( yes sand inside ) ... anything else you want to know , just ask me ... and hey if you decide to move here , can i give you a referal card to turn in when you go to sign your lease ... it gets me 200 bucks off my rent ... PLEASE
Old 10-09-2003, 04:12 AM
Camera Man

JUSTA EX--Thaks for the response, I don't mind doing a referrel card since you gave me good information. If you dont mind how much is your rent and are any utilities included? You can PM me those answers if you want. Are the rooms spacious or small. What would you say the average age group is that lives there? If you have any pics please end them to me so I can get an idea of how the insides of the apts look. If you want I will give you my info to forward to them to contact me through email.
Old 10-09-2003, 09:44 AM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

my rent is 732 a month , but i pay extra each month for having vaulted cielings, they offer student and military discounts , my rent includes cable , trash, (theres like 20 dumpsters)... water, phone, and electric are all extra , the rooms are huge, i will take pictures of mine later today after i clean ... the view is wonderful, you dont look out your window into someone elses ( see pic below ) theres a gazebo on the other lake where you can sit and eat, the age group veries , over in the older section ( where rent is lower ) the age crowd is younger (18-25 maybe ) and in the new section the average i would say is (20-30) there are a few older people around , there's alot of parking , its normally pretty quiet however there have been a few screaming matches between b/f and g/f's ... there are alot of military people. The parking lot is full of cars like , Cadilac escalades , mercedes , acura TSXs , vettes , then there are like integras and civics ... there are no junkers sitting around , they keep the community nice , there a carwash area that has power and water hose also ... anything you want to know , just ask , i will take some more pictures for you when i clean , and i will walk around the community and take some as well ... for now , this picture was take off my balcony 3 months ago today
Old 10-09-2003, 10:05 AM
Camera Man

Do you have a 1 BR or 2 for that price. I am 28 so I would probably wan tto stay in the newer section. Thansk for going through the trouble of pics. Are the vaulted ceilings really nice? Any idea how much 1 BR room is? Does that include basic cable or a pckage with HBO. Do they offer interent access? Does yours include washer and dryer or do they just have the hookups? What do you not like about the place?

Thanks a lot.

Last edited by CUTUPSUM; 10-09-2003 at 10:18 AM.

Quick Reply: Anyone live in Waterfront Apts?