Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone with air tools in Virginia Beach?

Old 03-26-2010, 05:15 AM
FUCK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude JamesPrelude
Default Anyone with air tools in Virginia Beach?

I'll be in VB tomorrow, picking up my car. But I need to put a set of rotors on the front. Last time I tried I couldn't get those bolts to budge, even witht he drouble combination wrench trick. So if anyone has any air tools and a compressor, and I can just pull up in their driveway and get this thing knocked out, a case of beer or a 20 can be thrown your way for the inconvenience.
I'd need either an air wrench or a small impact gun. The bolts I'm trying to remove are inside the wheel well and behind the rotor; they hold on the bracket for the breaks.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all
Default Re: Anyone with air tools in Virginia Beach?

You can use my stuff if you want, I should be around all day on Sat. I'm down at the oceanfront