Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

any of yall grafitti?

Old 05-11-2003, 07:28 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

used to do it, not anymore since i have a career with fire dept, and i refuse to tell my name for fear of potential prosecution(they have 7 years to do that shit), lets leve it at that, i write on paper now, my former partner in crime was *****,but since he was caught , he changed it up, i made my name in 9th grade, and since then i have seen it several times on things that i didnt do, fucking biters.....it was fun while it lasted, i never fucked with peoples cars or houses or anything, just walls.......
Old 05-11-2003, 07:29 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
used to do it, not anymore since i have a career with fire dept, and i refuse to tell my name for fear of potential prosecution(they have 7 years to do that shit), lets leve it at that, i write on paper now, my former partner in crime was *****,but since he was caught , he changed it up, i made my name in 9th grade, and since then i have seen it several times on things that i didnt do, fucking biters.....it was fun while it lasted, i never fucked with peoples cars or houses or anything, just walls.......

Its awesome work too. I saw the notebook of pictures/writings

and i have my "onebadkitty" on my wall

(in a frame of course!)
Old 05-11-2003, 07:30 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

and brandon, ahhaa, that is the simplest style i have ever seen, haha, word up on patrick though, haha, my style makes your eyes hurt..........
Old 05-11-2003, 07:32 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

and brandon, ahhaa, that is the simplest style i have ever seen, haha, word up on patrick though, haha, my style makes your eyes hurt..........

yeah it sure does...i can't read it most of the time
Old 05-12-2003, 02:41 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

send me some pics then bitch
Old 05-12-2003, 06:57 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

i dont have pics, i never took pics of any of my stuff, i think my partner did, but i never got a hold of them........im just saying thats a simple style, never said it was bad or anything dude, calm down before i kick you in the face......i only do shit on paper now, cant risk getting caught so i stopped a while ago, my career is a little more important.......
Old 05-12-2003, 07:07 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

just kick him in the face anyways
Old 05-12-2003, 09:57 AM
wharlgarbl

i dont have pics, i never took pics of any of my stuff, i think my partner did, but i never got a hold of them........im just saying thats a simple style, never said it was bad or anything dude, calm down before i kick you in the face......i only do shit on paper now, cant risk getting caught so i stopped a while ago, my career is a little more important.......
i can scan some of the paper ones and then post 'em for ya if you want me to
Old 05-12-2003, 01:20 PM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

thats what i wanted, or just IM them to me
Old 05-12-2003, 01:22 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

all my friends used to do it... Contra, Once, etc etc.

Quick Reply: any of yall grafitti?