Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

any wrx tuners out there?

Old 09-07-2003, 07:43 AM
Handling is Key!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

I dont understand why you people doubt the car, wheres the support, isnt that what these forums are supposed to be about??? The car has an amazingly amount of work done to it, 2.2 stroker motor from MRT in aussie, Dogbox tranny and the list goes on and on. It seems that if people cant do it they knock it, to me thats just being jealous.
Old 09-07-2003, 09:06 AM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by scooby03
yeah me too
me 3, who they think they are... Easystreet? bwahahaha. i know they do shittay work.
Old 09-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Why dont you go play in traffic!!! You really dont know what youre talking about!!
Old 09-07-2003, 09:53 AM
Handling is Key!

Originally posted by dakrump
me 3, who they think they are... Easystreet? bwahahaha. i know they do shittay work.
Just wondering what your WRX is running in the 1/4 mile??? If its under 11.0 I think the guy might race you for some cash if you have the balls!!!!LOL
Old 09-07-2003, 10:19 AM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

it's completely stock, i've got balls, and millenium does shitty work regardless.

Last edited by crumpler; 09-14-2003 at 01:43 PM.
Old 09-07-2003, 10:32 AM
Handling is Key!

Originally posted by dakrump
it's completely stock, i've got balls, and autosolutions does shitty work regardless.
I agree with that!! We were talking about the Millennium Wrx!!!
Old 09-07-2003, 02:41 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

wrx's are weak
Old 09-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Handling is Key!

Originally posted by scooby03
wrx's are weak
Theyre not weak as long as you have the money to build one. You have to pay to play. Why would you say that when you own one??? The one at millennium is far from weak!!
Old 09-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

im just messing around ...................i know wrx's are expensive to build i know first hand...........

i like messing with people with my wrx wagon. The look on people's faces when i beat them in a wagon!!!
Old 09-08-2003, 06:02 AM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

Originally posted by V8 Hunter
The one at millennium is far from weak!!
I agree that it is not weak at all

But the Millennium WRX??? I call it Shawn's (sp?) .that I don't understand, correct me if I'm wrong but they did not build the car...

Quick Reply: any wrx tuners out there?