Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

any team around here i can join

Old 10-10-2003, 08:16 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Hell, we're not even that particular...if you have a civic and you're not an asshole, come and chill.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:02 AM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

Originally posted by 1fastintegra12
i dont have a civic or a integra anymore
i think that speaks for itself...
Old 10-13-2003, 08:43 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

go talk to people who are in the crew, meet with them. don't talk to them on boards. if you see anyone from IV just ask them and we'll give you a call.
Old 10-13-2003, 09:34 PM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by devils_civic
if you gota jdm/clean civic, come join 757civic.

JDM= ricer. am I the only one who sees it?
Old 10-13-2003, 10:00 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

jdm = make your car look stock... from another country = the new trendy thing to do = the new rice.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:45 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by soulDistortion
jdm = make your car look stock... from another country = the new trendy thing to do = the new rice.

thats fo damn sure.
Old 10-14-2003, 04:48 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by SHUT UP
JDM= ricer. am I the only one who sees it?
Yes, I think you just might be...just like no one else sees the monster under your bed.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:12 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

So if following a trend is ricey.....then that makes EVERYONE on here a ricer. Yea, that means you too soulDistortion! ALL of you must be ricers, because you're following SOME kind of trend with you're car.

I, myself, don't care what the hell anyone else things about my car. I do it for ME, not for everyone else. If I like the JDM look, then why the fuck should I get flamed for it? Maybe I should ask you before I do anything to my car, just to make sure its ok and not 'ricey'.

So...please think about what you're saying before you speak, because you definately just made a very hypocritical statement.

Last edited by Shive; 10-14-2003 at 05:17 AM.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:16 AM
#XV

oohh...please tell me how I can be cool like you and not be ricey....
Old 10-14-2003, 07:22 AM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Red Hot EX
So if following a trend is ricey.....then that makes EVERYONE on here a ricer. Yea, that means you too soulDistortion! ALL of you must be ricers, because you're following SOME kind of trend with you're car.

I, myself, don't care what the hell anyone else things about my car. I do it for ME, not for everyone else. If I like the JDM look, then why the fuck should I get flamed for it? Maybe I should ask you before I do anything to my car, just to make sure its ok and not 'ricey'.

So...please think about what you're saying before you speak, because you definately just made a very hypocritical statement.

i agree, but i also feel that this whole sport is a trend, aand its gunna be replaced just like the others. i would bet that 80% of the people on here werent into cars untill fast and furious came out.

its all about whats cool until something new came out. i know many people who thought they were the shit when they had euro lights. now they call everyone who has them "rice".

its all about whats hot at the moment. but now everone is on the JDM kick. thats why i follow no trend and do shit totally different. i try and push the envelope and hook up pos 88 cougars haha.

but i agree with souldistortion also. its the new rice. when everyone had big ass wings on their frint wheel drive 4 cyl cars, madd people started doing it. and now when i see any car thats front wheell drive and probally wont ever go over 145 mph, with bleechers on their trunk i call them rice. and that was the hotness a while back, everyone had wings. and a lot of people wtill do.

i look at rice as when people buy lots of racing pedals, race wing, honda racing stickers, got nitrous? stickers, race seats and or raceing seat covers, race shoulder pads and other race parafanalia. i consider it ricey when people refer to these cars as race cars. for they are nothing but stock cars with shit on them.

i consider it ricey when people buy a cold air intake , and or loud muffler, and call themselves tuners. there is no tuning involved. just because you use a screwdriver with the geatest of ease doesnt make you a tuner.

i also feel that to avoid riceness one must know where they stand in the great scheme of things. like if you drive a 92 hatch with an intake and some apc muffler and stock steelies, you are not shit compared to a finished muscle car. you are actually at the bottom of the totem pole.

i drive a muscle car, and i know what can beat me. i respect thjose who can beat me and dont flame on t hem. im here to enjoy this sport and enjoy it with others, not to flame cause im jealous when i get beat.. and remeber , there will always be someone faster. on a different thread someone was flaming me cause my dailydriver only runs 15s. they said they could whooop its ass with their crx with nitrous.

thats like comparing apples and oranges.

"oh yea well my orange is oranger then your apple"
"shut the f*ck up"

haha sorry for the rant, just my feelings.

Quick Reply: any team around here i can join