Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All you ska fans

Old 04-29-2005, 11:12 AM
#XV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: All you ska fans

Originally Posted by Mr.2
i've seen them play a few times. i've never been that impressed by their drummer. he's got chops, but he got off beat all the time. seemed like after every fill. he has got a lot of potential though.
I noticed the same thing. I didn't think he was particularly good. If you can't stay on beat after a fill, don't play the fill. This always starts the talent vs. chops debate, though.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by blaxican25
You should wait until around 3am. Traffic will be better.
Well I'm getting out of work at midnight then coming home and eating something real quick since its on the way. I'll be up in richmond around 2-2:30.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:23 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by P-Money
Well I'm getting out of work at midnight then coming home and eating something real quick since its on the way. I'll be up in richmond around 2-2:30.
Damn...that suck.

The show starts at 9.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

I work at 6, bleh. Havent been to a show at The Jewish Mother in forever.

I'll call you if I get out early.
Old 04-29-2005, 11:31 AM
#XV

Originally Posted by P-Money
I work at 6, bleh. Havent been to a show at The Jewish Mother in forever.

I'll call you if I get out early.
Cool...if I don't answer, text me.