Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Adult soccer league's

Old 04-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Adult soccer league's

So I have been searching for a while and can not find any adult soccer leagues in the 757. Does anyone know of any? Or are any teams looking to pick up a player?
Old 04-18-2010, 05:22 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: Adult soccer league's

Anyone?
Old 04-18-2010, 06:25 AM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Rey Mysterio came to america to play the soccer and cannot find a game
Old 04-18-2010, 06:54 AM
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

no es soccer. es futbol.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:11 AM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

have you been by the amphitheater (there are soccer fields just before the entrance) on the weekends or evenings during the week? There is a bulletin board at the fields that has info, and this topic has been covered before.
Old 04-18-2010, 10:25 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

There's a place in Yorktown that has a futsal league, and also there's a place in Greenbrier doing the same thing.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:46 PM
Audi Fan

keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz keefboz

I play in two leagues here buddy, one is OTSL (google it) off princess ann. Season is about 3 games in, there is a registration fee and stuff. I also play in a buddys league (both on sundays) at ocean lake high school. I am not sure how it is organised but it's fun. Another league is starting this week but i think it is military only, i will check in.

Your best bet is to check out the OTSL site, they have like three seasons every year. Hit me up if you have anymore questions bud.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:35 PM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

If some people are down to play a game at a decent field I got about 5-10 people that are always down to play...we're no pro's or anything but we're decent...if anyone's is trying to set something up let me know we can get a game of soccer going on.
Old 04-19-2010, 01:44 PM
Registered Member

what side of the water?
Old 04-19-2010, 02:11 PM
artsy fuck

wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot wesnot

I used to play winter and summer league soccer through VA Rush in Hampton. This has been the only year I haven't played actually. Me and a group of my friends from high school always get a team together, we are probably going to try and get a summer league team going once the season starts if you are interested. All the games are at Eaton Middle school or the elementary school right across the street from it. Half the time we barely have enough people show up to games for us to play, so we could use some extra players. We try to practice but it always ends up us just dicking around and scrimmaging for the last 45 minutes or so. If you are up for it I'll let you know if we decide to get a team together.

Quick Reply: Adult soccer league's