Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

8 ur si

Old 06-16-2003, 04:57 PM
blingin cracka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster
Default 8 ur si

does anybody know a dude that has an eclipse with the plates "8 UR SI"? i guy i work with knows him, and asked him if hed run me, but he said itd be a waste of his time and gas. i told him to tell him id make it worth his time and money, but he keeps making excuses. dude said he went 13.0 @ the track with a screwed 2nd gear synchro, im just wondering if anyone knows what hes got?
Old 06-16-2003, 05:16 PM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

from what i heard of him, it's not that fast, zappas beat him in his turbo si...he's running a hahn kit i believe on an eclipse gs...if you have a supercharged gt, you'll dust his ass off...hope that helped...
Old 06-16-2003, 05:29 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

he has a hahn kit and is an ass. Justin did beat him back when he had the turbo si. The only thing 8ursi needs to worry about is tunnel walls.
Old 06-16-2003, 10:48 PM
Team Ultra Slow

1998Silverbird is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard he wants to run some team ultra slow members for some flow!! All I have to say to that is bring it.. The wilderbeast will be waiting
Old 06-16-2003, 10:48 PM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

he hit the wall in a tunnel?
wtf?
Old 06-17-2003, 04:09 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

come on ryan, you know blown mustangs are a waste of time & gas.
Old 06-17-2003, 04:57 AM
no love for hoes...

99slowlst

im sure he meant cause he knows the blown mustang will win...
Old 06-20-2003, 10:47 AM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex

He's got a 16 g turbo at abou 15 pounds and not sure what else, but he said he won't run pump gas in his car at all even as a daily? Makes me wonder why he said what he did. Runs race gas on a daily but won't race you cause it's a waste of gas. He wouldn't race me even with the SOHC turbo. Who knows. Oh his name is Bobby. I worked near where he does, but has some good hook ups with machine work and steel braided lines.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:15 AM
I am the way.

Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula Gaius Caligula

Originally posted by Tha Don
he hit the wall in a tunnel?
wtf?
Yup hit the wall going into the tunnel...heard it was kinda bad.
Old 06-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Ambient
Yup hit the wall going into the tunnel...heard it was kinda bad.
this didnt happen to be with an accord would it be. he tints too or used to tint?