Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

!!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

Old 03-05-2006, 12:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DUB_Reco has disabled reputation
Default Re: !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

yes all illegal forms for the show have been put in my hands today. the cop will not be a dick we are paying him out of my pocket as serurity, but if you are a dick burnin out or some other stupid shit you WILL BE FINED AND ASKED TO LEAVE (THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FAMILY ORIENTED). as for mrhed89gt, stormwagon and me (dub_reco) our ip's are the same because we are room mates useing to same computer. IF IT IS TO MUCH TO ASK YOU NOT TO RACE THEN DONT EVEN SHOW UP, WE DONT WANT YOU. this is a show that is happening in JUNE, that could turn into a weekly show spot with different proceeds and domations to differnt things each week. (CHKD, TOYS4TOTS, Suffolk Police Department and surroundin stores of the lot) we long as there are some positives asspects coming from this the district manager of Walmart (Chris Bailer) and friends of Suffolk Police have no problem. they accualty are and have kids that are car enthuist. IF you keep doubtin this thread then stop readin now we dont you, the 1 show is definately happening (will post date on finalization). I dont have the time nor strengh to argue with some of you dumb shits (im the one finding everything out, doing the legal process for it, and paying the cop for security. so STFU unless you need info or have done this before the same way i am (the legal way).
Old 03-05-2006, 12:31 PM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

How did you get a permit request form on a Sunday? The city offices aren't even open.

Something isn't quite right here, and I'm not just talking about your spelling and grammar.
Old 03-05-2006, 12:43 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Originally Posted by l8apex
we should meet at aik
That would be good, I've never been there but someone had mentioned it before. Anybody know, or on good terms with the owners?
Old 03-05-2006, 12:54 PM
Registered Member

lol i know my grammer sucks ima burntout college drop out. who cares that i cant spell, i bet it can get this orginized tho. we have been talkin about this at the store since December. i have had the forms for a while now just got signatures on it, i still need 1 more (waiting to see him at the store), so i have returned the forms back to the city yet. Blaxican if you know so much want to help me with this? or anyone for that matter. i mean damn im one guy trying to get us a positive outlook on the community, help me out here. I dont care where you guys meet. im letting you know that their will be a car show at the college dr. walmart in June (possibly more).
Old 03-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

havent returned forms back to the city yet!!!!
Old 03-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Registered Member

Red face Re: !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!

just remebered AIK lot from like 2 or 3 years ago. thats probably not a good idea a guy got killed in that lot cause he was acting like an ass!!!! http://www.dragva.com/forums/images/smilies/thdn.gif
http://www.dragva.com/forums/images/smilies/angel.gif
BEFORE AIK even opened. anyway airline blvd is a major road for to many dumb asses to see we are chillin out there (crowd control), next thing you know people are driving by spoolin up their cars and shithttp://www.dragva.com/forums/images/smilies/thdn.gif
, dont even get me started on some of the ghetto people around there. dont get me wrong i live like not even a min. away from AIK this is to much of a residental area. some night i dont even like to leave my car outside my house cause of ghetto fabulous peepz, and AIK is like a lil to much of racing atmosphere anyway. you beat someone on the track then tell them, "well if it was their real cars you could smoke them (its like they tell you leave the racing on the track inside, then come out side and all those hot rods, projects are right there asking for it) nna, just to close for comfort. BUT TRY IF YOU LIKE, thats just my opinion. sure if heads start to show up me and maro will stop in an see whats up.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:19 PM
www.anchor-room.com

UNCLEBENZ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DUB_Reco
just remebered AIK lot from like 2 or 3 years ago. thats probably not a good idea a guy got killed in that lot cause he was acting like an ass!!!! http://www.dragva.com/forums/images/smilies/thdn.gif
http://www.dragva.com/forums/images/smilies/angel.gif
BEFORE AIK even opened. anyway airline blvd is a major road for to many dumb asses to see we are chillin out there (crowd control), next thing you know people are driving by spoolin up their cars and shithttp://www.dragva.com/forums/images/smilies/thdn.gif
, dont even get me started on some of the ghetto people around there. dont get me wrong i live like not even a min. away from AIK this is to much of a residental area. some night i dont even like to leave my car outside my house cause of ghetto fabulous peepz, and AIK is like a lil to much of racing atmosphere anyway. you beat someone on the track then tell them, "well if it was their real cars you could smoke them (its like they tell you leave the racing on the track inside, then come out side and all those hot rods, projects are right there asking for it) nna, just to close for comfort. BUT TRY IF YOU LIKE, thats just my opinion. sure if heads start to show up me and maro will stop in an see whats up.

No one died, get your shit straight! and the person that was hurt the worse was actually standing in the crowd near the stores that the RX7 ran into.

He is actually a member on the site.....
Old 03-05-2006, 02:19 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Man this whole forum thing is just whooping your ass...but I hope you do get this together, I'm sure the community would appreciate it.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:39 PM
"OG" TUNER"86-06

doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415 doughboy415

There is another spot thats been around for 30 years, its in Va beach, JENROS CLASSIC PUB, in the haygood shopping center. All types of enthusiast are there, streetrods, classics and antiques, tuners and low riders, BUT I REPEAT THERE IS NO FOOLISHNESS, these people myself included are about show and performance, but once you come in you have to park, no driving around or acting like asses.I've been going out there for the past 15yrs myself.So if you want somewhere to go try it out.Its even advertised in the Va pilot autoweekly in fridays paper every week.
Old 03-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Before you go getting more hopes up, please come back to the board with the official announcement. IMO, it sounds like you are trying to drum up support for this idea, or trying to be funny by pretending you have all of this going for you just to get some people riled up.

Also, take a deep breath before you begin typing next time. The internet isn't going anywhere, you don't need to rush your post, it makes it harder for those interested to determine what you are talking about.

Quick Reply: !!757 SPOT COMING IN JUNE (showNtell)!!