Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

4-10-04

Old 04-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick
Default 4-10-04

I decided Saturday rain and all I was going to go to the hang-out on Mercury. I'm so glad I went, it was the funniest one I've ever been to. First you had a beatup CRX doing reverse krispy kremes, a ricer with 2f2f on his plates in a mid 80's Celica w/a bleacher on the back try turning going too fast and nearly went through the Grand Furniture and was a foot away on the sidewalk, he fucked up his rim, bent his axle, and control arm. Then a red GT Stang like mine w/a girl driving was racing a kitted aluminum winged 96-00 Civic up and down the parking lot. After 2 times on the way back the Civic did a ricer fly-by and a Hampton cop pulled out of nowhere and pulled his ass. But, the best thing was the Hispanic ricers with the white and blue Neon R/T that are always doing burnouts decided to show off in front of me and my boys by trying to do donuts and fucked up his car. It sounded like he threw a rod, so at least that ricer won't be back for a while.
Old 04-12-2004, 09:33 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito
Default Re: 4-10-04

cool, i did a drive by in my hood (some kid who was hatin), fucked some people up then sold a couple lbs of crack to a bunch of mexicans.
Old 04-12-2004, 01:40 PM
Banned

sLvReClIpSeTnR is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 4-10-04

yeah hampton is the shit stupid ricers doing stupid stuff and the best part is that the cops dont usually fuck with us those damn mexicans in the rt neon think there the shit well throw a rod through the engine and ur not haha lots of cool ppl there though nice chill spot