Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

3 celicas tonight

Old 10-24-2003, 08:58 PM
Proud Supra Owner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iLLeSsSuPrA is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 celicas tonight

who are the people that were surrounding me with their celicas?
i think it was 2 silvers and a black one... fun late night run but i had trouble shifiting gears due to a new clutch and flywheel
Old 10-25-2003, 01:01 AM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Ive heard a couple people with Celicas have boxed in people on the interstate and slowed down to almost a stop just to be dicks. And have done this to a few people I talk to.

Just a warning to the guys if your on here, I have a winch and huge tow hooks on the front of my truck, and huge shackles and a reciever hitch on the back, I promise youll move
Old 10-25-2003, 02:29 AM
Registered Member

hornetsnest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Broke Neck
Ive heard a couple people with Celicas have boxed in people on the interstate and slowed down to almost a stop just to be dicks. And have done this to a few people I talk to.

Just a warning to the guys if your on here, I have a winch and huge tow hooks on the front of my truck, and huge shackles and a reciever hitch on the back, I promise youll move
That's dangerous and fucked up, but I have a feeling that people tend to move if their tires are about to be shot at. I'd love to see them try to box a truck in and get their cool cars smashed off the road.
Old 10-25-2003, 03:33 AM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

i had 2 kids get beside me on the highway and accelerate and slow down beside me over and over again egging me on to race on either side of me........... in the rain.
Old 10-25-2003, 05:30 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

There is this group of about 8 Celicas that roll around together all of the time and do stupid things like this. I have never been on the receiving end of it though. Sound like a bunch of clowns to me.
Old 10-25-2003, 05:37 AM
Thai Silk

BlazeWRX is an unknown quantity at this point

I think I've seen this group of Celica's a few weeks ago at Sonics in Chez.
Old 10-25-2003, 05:41 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF
Default Re: 3 celicas tonight

Originally posted by iLLeSsSuPrA
i think it was 2 silvers and a black one... fun late night run but i had trouble shifiting gears due to a new clutch and flywheel
Awwww, the little Toyotas wanna play with the big boys!?
Old 10-25-2003, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ ZweetdreamZ
Default Re: 3 celicas tonight

Originally posted by iLLeSsSuPrA

I'ts about time you got a clutch. But shouldn't you wait about 500 miles before having any fun?
Old 10-25-2003, 06:30 AM
Am I kawaii? Uguu~

Lawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these partsLawlercaust is infamous around these parts

I see them alot at Harbourview Movie theater off of 17. So far, the most I've seen was 8 of them.
Old 10-25-2003, 06:31 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

His shifter is so hard to handle now...kinda like mine. I really wanna feel one w/o stage 2 clutch...you know, so it actually GOES into gear without a small workout!?

Quick Reply: 3 celicas tonight