Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

1st block teacher on a rampage

Old 11-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteVtecB18c1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1st block teacher on a rampage

Ok well my first block teacher said that my last 3 grades were zero's..... thats not a big deal.... the deal is that when she told me i said "what the hell" and she proceeded to tell me that i said "What the f***". She also kicked me out of the class room for trying to talk to her about it(she said to get out of her face when i was several feet away from her). What should i do about this? First she try's to tell me exactley what i said when i know i didnt say it..... and then kicks me out for no reason what so ever other than the fact that she is PMSing. Any and all advice would be helpful.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:22 AM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 1st block teacher on a rampage

Dude, just drop out.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:23 AM
Home, finally

Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012 Citium2012

Stop bitching and deal with it...or yea, just drop out.
-Spindrift187
Old 11-03-2004, 05:34 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

You suck at everything. Kill yourself.

Better yet, let some people from Dragva help. Since we run your life, we might as well end it, too.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by blaxican25
You suck at everything. Kill yourself.

Better yet, let some people from Dragva help. Since we run your life, we might as well end it, too.
thats some very insightful advice from the most sarcastic person on drag. I'm dealing with it, i just dont think it was right to go off the way she did.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:50 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

punch her
Old 11-03-2004, 05:51 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by WhiteVtecB18c1
thats some very insightful advice from the most sarcastic person on drag. I'm dealing with it, i just dont think it was right to go off the way she did.
Don't confuse malevolence with sarcarsm.
And if you were dealing with it, there is no need to inflict us with another worthless detail of your miserable life.
Although, is someone is ever feeling down in the dumps, they can always search your posts and realize that they'll never be as pathetic as you.

Try here if you need help.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:54 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Don't confuse malevolence with sarcarsm.
And if you were dealing with it, there is no need to inflict us with another worthless detail of your miserable life.
Although, is someone is ever feeling down in the dumps, they can always search your posts and realize that they'll never be as pathetic as you.

Try here if you need help.

why do you bother posting??? just about everything you post seems to have something negative about it..... do you ever have anything decent to say?
Old 11-03-2004, 05:56 AM
#XV

why do you bother posting??? do you ever have anything decent to say?

Has your english teacher taught you about irony yet?
Old 11-03-2004, 06:01 AM
takin it all

HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY HORNY4ZORNY

why do you bother posting??? just about everything you post seems to have something negative about it..... do you ever have anything decent to say?

you just got into a fight with a person who WILL NOT LOSE, someone call 911 this kids going to need some medical attention

Quick Reply: 1st block teacher on a rampage