Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

18"s on a Sentra

Old 08-19-2004, 05:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CorNut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 18"s on a Sentra

not too bad eh'?

Old 08-19-2004, 05:46 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey
Default Re: 18"s on a Sentra

They do look pretty good. You should give us some wider shots though. Now you need those new Brembos.
Old 08-19-2004, 05:53 AM

I was thinkin about possibly the Stillen Brake kit but that thing is like $1,000.... I'll probably go with upgraded cams/valvetrain before I do something like that... I'd rather go faster than stop faster, I can say that until I wreck my car(again).

Last edited by CorNut; 08-19-2004 at 06:21 AM.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:32 AM
Registered Member

Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

looks good man
Old 08-19-2004, 08:55 AM

OneFastTaxi has disabled reputation

lookin very nice man...just got my specV like 2 months ago...trying to figure out what springs to get...any advice?
Old 08-19-2004, 09:17 AM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

looks good, they look smaller than the stock 17's though. the bead locks and lip..
Old 08-19-2004, 09:25 AM
3VOLVED

PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF PSIDOFF

what did u do with ur stock rims n tires?
Old 08-19-2004, 09:25 AM

if you're goin just springs or on a budget I'd go with the Eibach sport lines, if those are too much the tein s's go for like $130 on ebay but they aren't nearly as aggressive... do NOT buy megan racing whatever you do... if you want cheap coil overs... aerospeeds(which suck but look good I suppose) cost $150, and ground controls(little better) go for around $300.... Tein and JIC make nice coil over kits though if you are interested in going all out... I have ground control but I'll be upgrading to the JIC's as soon as my struts go out.....
Old 08-19-2004, 10:06 AM

OneFastTaxi has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by CorNut
if you're goin just springs or on a budget I'd go with the Eibach sport lines, if those are too much the tein s's go for like $130 on ebay but they aren't nearly as aggressive... do NOT buy megan racing whatever you do... if you want cheap coil overs... aerospeeds(which suck but look good I suppose) cost $150, and ground controls(little better) go for around $300.... Tein and JIC make nice coil over kits though if you are interested in going all out... I have ground control but I'll be upgrading to the JIC's as soon as my struts go out.....

i found progress springs for 144 shipped and i saw pics and the drop looked nice... i heard GC's are a lot better for performance which is what i'd prefer until i can get the nismo spring/shock setup how much do the Eibachs go for?
Old 08-19-2004, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by OneFastTaxi
i found progress springs for 144 shipped and i saw pics and the drop looked nice... i heard GC's are a lot better for performance which is what i'd prefer until i can get the nismo spring/shock setup how much do the Eibachs go for?

eibachs go for the upper 100's... now can I try to convice you to not get the Nismo setup?? they aren't adjustable and you will by far get better performance from the JIC's but they do come at a price.... little more than the Nismo's but not too much more might as well go that route

Quick Reply: 18"s on a Sentra