Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R jentegraGS-R
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

Originally Posted by Dearhat
that was you with your gutted evo with the hello kitty decals and what not on it? i remember reading an article about you in super street? i think.

ps. awesome build. think it will be ready for drift nirvana (i think) in december?
Yeah, it was in Import Tuner
Old 11-10-2009, 02:20 PM
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX
Default Re: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)

you finally did a build thread ive been gone for awhile and all kinds of cool threads spring up

subscribed! i cant wait to see the finished project
Old 11-10-2009, 04:23 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

What cage?...lol

as close as you can possible get it

S.knoop was brave enough to let me do this cage for him. This is my first cage and I am learning a lot thru the process. My welds are ok looking, but I know for a fact that I have solid penetration all around the tubing. We used 1.5 x .120 DOM tubing and the cage is desing as per NASA and Formula D rulebooks. We finished it will be a 6 point roll cage with nascar style door bars.
Old 11-10-2009, 05:23 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

It looks fucking awesome Danny. I can't wait to get the x bar and door bars in!
Old 11-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Danny@respecgarage

RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE RE-SPECGARAGE

Razmus could not stop looking at it.....lol.

I have to run to Arcet to get more Gas and then ill work on diagonal bar and front brace. Quick question..........do you want a diagonal bar from the passenger main hoop side to the rear driver side rear strut?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:59 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Do we have enough piping to swing this?

Old 11-10-2009, 06:07 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

cage is fucking ill as fuck

are you guys going to run it up to the front of the car, like in front of the motor and shit???

and danny....how much would it cost me for joo to rebuild a CA18det??

PM as to not clutter this thread
Old 11-10-2009, 06:09 PM
I Roll Fenders

Per Formula D rules you can't go through the fire wall.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:14 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
Per Formula D rules you can't go through the fire wall.
ouch......just for stabilty/safetly rules???
Old 11-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Ayo Smokey!

Razmus will become famous soon enoughRazmus will become famous soon enough

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lol

Quick Reply: My S14 Drift Car Build Thread (soon to be littered with media content)