Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Old 07-06-2015, 08:59 AM
Indelible Anomaly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon
Default Re: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond

Lol I think most of them can't drink legally yet... And when they can, they buy golfs, Jettas, s14s, SRT4s, Camaros, or dodge stealths....

I go cuz I like the pizza.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:04 AM
Registered Member

Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85 Beast85

For the guy who are talking about Honda owners you may be right about some of the stuff but you can't say that all owners are that way because it's just not true. I've never seen so many people that are so negative in my life! Why don't you share the kind of car you drive?? Scared? we'll talk about you? I'm glad I'm not from this area because I wouldn't want your negativity to grown on me. People visit these sites to get more information about what's going on in the area and you guys make it into a B session about Honda owners. For the ones who are talking crap you are just a Hater!!! I looked back at this thread and read the original post and it was about a cars and coffee meet and a cool ass cruise not too far but you guys twisted it into a Honda Hate session. Wow really?? way to give someone their first impression about your area here. You know what I'm going to this cruise with a few of my friends and all of us have S2000's that will burn what ever your driven so yeah tail lights is all you'll be seeing my friend if you show up. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even want your negative kind to even come. I hope everyone in this area is not so negative like you are. How many times have your girl left you or you've had relationship problems? let me guess….. you are single. Oh and let me guess it's because you are so NEGATIVE Bro!!!! you are so negative it's spilling out in the forums online and everyone can see it. Do yourself a favor and delete your account. I want to hear positive stuff going on in this area not people who are trolls. I'm done with this post! If you have something to say to me I'll be at the Williamsburg C&C meet. Red S2000 tinted windows NY tags! I won't reply back on this thread I'm done.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:25 AM
Registered member

calvintheelimin calvintheelimin calvintheelimin calvintheelimin

Originally Posted by Beast85
For the guy who are talking about Honda owners you may be right about some of the stuff but you can't say that all owners are that way because it's just not true. I've never seen so many people that are so negative in my life! Why don't you share the kind of car you drive?? Scared? we'll talk about you? I'm glad I'm not from this area because I wouldn't want your negativity to grown on me. People visit these sites to get more information about what's going on in the area and you guys make it into a B session about Honda owners. For the ones who are talking crap you are just a Hater!!! I looked back at this thread and read the original post and it was about a cars and coffee meet and a cool ass cruise not too far but you guys twisted it into a Honda Hate session. Wow really?? way to give someone their first impression about your area here. You know what I'm going to this cruise with a few of my friends and all of us have S2000's that will burn what ever your driven so yeah tail lights is all you'll be seeing my friend if you show up. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even want your negative kind to even come. I hope everyone in this area is not so negative like you are. How many times have your girl left you or you've had relationship problems? let me guess….. you are single. Oh and let me guess it's because you are so NEGATIVE Bro!!!! you are so negative it's spilling out in the forums online and everyone can see it. Do yourself a favor and delete your account. I want to hear positive stuff going on in this area not people who are trolls. I'm done with this post! If you have something to say to me I'll be at the Williamsburg C&C meet. Red S2000 tinted windows NY tags!I won't reply back on this thread I'm done.
How many Honda stereotype expressions/sayings can you spot.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:33 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

I wish I had something that could beat one of those S2K's. Oh wait, my 16 year old son's car will. OP- this area is littered with Honda douchebags, Mustang douchebags and pretty much any other cheap, affordable car douchebags. Anytime someone uses "JDM" in their writings, a majority of the time this translates to more douchebaggery. Enjoy your car, just don't roll up in a herd of Hondas and expect to be admired.......unless it's in front of a group of Special Olympians.
Old 07-07-2015, 06:36 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

For the guy who are talking about Honda owners you may be right about some of the stuff but you can't say that all owners are that way because it's just not true. I've never seen so many people that are so negative in my life! Why don't you share the kind of car you drive?? Scared? we'll talk about you? I'm glad I'm not from this area because I wouldn't want your negativity to grown on me. People visit these sites to get more information about what's going on in the area and you guys make it into a B session about Honda owners. For the ones who are talking crap you are just a Hater!!! I looked back at this thread and read the original post and it was about a cars and coffee meet and a cool ass cruise not too far but you guys twisted it into a Honda Hate session. Wow really?? way to give someone their first impression about your area here. You know what I'm going to this cruise with a few of my friends and all of us have S2000's that will burn what ever your driven so yeah tail lights is all you'll be seeing my friend if you show up. As a matter of fact I wouldn't even want your negative kind to even come. I hope everyone in this area is not so negative like you are. How many times have your girl left you or you've had relationship problems? let me guess….. you are single. Oh and let me guess it's because you are so NEGATIVE Bro!!!! you are so negative it's spilling out in the forums online and everyone can see it. Do yourself a favor and delete your account. I want to hear positive stuff going on in this area not people who are trolls. I'm done with this post! If you have something to say to me I'll be at the Williamsburg C&C meet. Red S2000 tinted windows NY tags! I won't reply back on this thread I'm done.
Lol at you thinking s2000s are fast. You better have something better than a stock f20 before you come here saying that shits fast.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:11 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Seems to me you're the one being negative. There are a lot of idiots in the Honda community. All we did was point that out. It doesn't mean that everyone is and it doesn't mean dicks don't also drive other cars, although I wilk say 90% of the fuckery that goes on around here is either due to honda fags, vw fags, or cobalt/neon/other FWD shitbox fags. That's just the way it is and the stuff that we pointed out has happened numerous times on this site. There's a difference between hating everyone who drives a certain make and suggesting that you stay away from the bad apples. Just so happens the Honda community around here has a lot of those.

You can probably find some decent local people to chill with on s2ki. Or you can grow some thicker skin and enjoy the lulz around here. We have meets every now and then. Usually when some moron gets butthurt and wants to fight. We all show up and then grab a bite to eat. Whatever floats your boat man.

Also, to answer your question, Z32, Golf diesel, NA Miata. My first car was an EG EX coupe. Great little daily. I'm pretty sure the little brother of my buddy's wife is still driving it around.
Old 07-07-2015, 08:59 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

All I read is "I'm Beast85 and I'm a faggot".

Synopsis pretty accurate?
Old 07-07-2015, 09:57 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

You tell em bro fuck these haters on here, s2000s and Hondas are god's gift to the car world. S2000 is 100x better than any corvette. I can out corner any faggot rwd car in the corners on some autocross shit.

Everyone knows a vtec is far superior motor than a LS1 or cobra motor. bro, I fucking two step my car all the time hitting 9k redline shifts.

I'm gonna show up as well with my dope ass jdm as fuck honda, show these pretentious d-bags how the honda game is.

Last edited by DOOM; 07-07-2015 at 09:59 AM.
Old 07-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Why don't you share the kind of car you drive?? Scared? we'll talk about you?
I drive a plain jane xterra an i`m still gonna tell you to go implode into your own anus. Sitting here talking about trolls and hate like you crawled out from under an internet rock from 2009. We don`t give a single fuck if all the honda owners aren`t bad, enough of them are for us to really not give a shit. And don`t even try to play the "what do you drive card" There are to many people on this site making way to much money for you to play that game and not come out looking like a little whinny faggot.

You know, the kind of people who invest in real shit.....like property and cars that are actually worth the time of day to take a glance at. No one cares about a damn bottom tier bitch boy honda anymore. That`s some poor trailer fag shit right there, we either grew out of that by now and moved on to better things or never messed with it to begin with.
Old 07-07-2015, 11:53 AM
A34
Registered member

A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34

I drive a POS 2004 Nissan Maxima with over 300k miles. Race me broham

Quick Reply: Japanese Car Invasion of C&C / Mini-Cruise to Richmond