Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 02-17-2011, 05:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Saw a very clean silver AE86 coupe on main st. In Salem about ten minutes ago...anyone here?
That's this kid Corey B. He's selling it for 3500-4000. It's one of the cleanest 86 gts I've seen
Old 02-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

Saw a very clean silver AE86 coupe on main st. In Salem about ten minutes ago...anyone here?
Very clean car
Old 02-18-2011, 02:26 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
That's this kid Corey B. He's selling it for 3500-4000. It's one of the cleanest 86 gts I've seen
Does it have a loud fartcan on it?If so,I've seen it a couple times,and was amazed at how nice it was.It literally looks brand new.
Old 02-18-2011, 02:38 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Does it have a loud fartcan on it?If so,I've seen it a couple times,and was amazed at how nice it was.It literally looks brand new.

Yeah, it does. It looks new. The interior is ridiculously clean too. The kid wants to sell it to get a jeep. Ha
Old 02-18-2011, 03:31 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Who would want a Jeep?
Old 02-18-2011, 04:31 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I may have to find a way to take it off his hands. I need a DD something fierce.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:01 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I may have to find a way to take it off his hands. I need a DD something fierce.
He's a pretty good friend of mine.You simply will not find a cleaner corolla anywhere around here for what he's asking.Its bone stock other then an intake,fartcan,springs and wheels.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:21 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
He's a pretty good friend of mine.You simply will not find a cleaner corolla anywhere around here for what he's asking.Its bone stock other then an intake,fartcan,springs and wheels.
I can vouch for that statement. Clean as hell.
Old 02-18-2011, 05:23 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Who would want a Jeep?
Hahaha I'm not talking any smack about jeeps. I would love to have one!, -but it'd be hard for me to come off this Corolla.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:57 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I spotted some pretty ugly blue vehicles today...one was a del sol and one was a 240

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD