Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 11-13-2012, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Anyone got a good source for a helicoil? Im going to try to fix the stripped manifold bolt hole this weekend. I'ts a 14mm bolt, ill have to check on the other details
Old 11-13-2012, 05:14 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

14mm head, but only an 8mm stud right(or is it 10?)? Fastenal, or valley fastener.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:45 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
14mm head, but only an 8mm stud right(or is it 10?)? Fastenal, or valley fastener.
+1...or Automotive Fastener.There's also B&B in Salem.
Just take one of the bolts with you so they can measure the diameter/pitch.
Old 11-14-2012, 03:31 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I forgot all about B&B and fastenal isnt far from that. I guess Ill take another one out, cant hurt any worse haha.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
I forgot all about B&B and fastenal isnt far from that. I guess Ill take another one out, cant hurt any worse haha.
Just in case you haven't pulled another bolt out yet,the exhaust are 10x1.25 and intake are 8x1.25 .
Old 11-15-2012, 09:28 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Well.. while driving down 81 after industrial electronics class a wild Passat appeared out of no where. Pulls up besides me and I realized that it was my professor, I had heard him talk about his Passat "R" and that its pushing 2.4bar of boost... well I believe it he smacked 4th and did probably a 50ft rolling burn out lol anyways just wanted to say my professor is more bad ass than yours. lol hes crazy also had a stealth on the bottle haha more money than since.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:11 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Hate to do this, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. This divorce is fucking killing me.

You guys know of anybody that is looking to buy a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 with 57k miles? Message/text me if you guys know of anyone, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:09 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Hate to do this, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. This divorce is fucking killing me.

You guys know of anybody that is looking to buy a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 with 57k miles? Message/text me if you guys know of anyone, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Sorry to hear that Kevin.. I thought it was working out to where you could have the house AND the car?

As for the car, I'd buy it, but only if it had 56,999 miles or less.
Old 11-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Well it's not looking like it will happen. I will know for sure tomorrow morning, but I am not holding my breath. My house comes first and the car is really the only thing I have left with any equity in it. I will hate myself for years if I sell it, but I really don't have a choice. Things have gotten much worse financially.
Old 11-16-2012, 02:18 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Damn man I hate to see this happen to you. You are a great dude and dont deserve this at all. I'm working at your place again tomorrow morning, let me know what happens.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic