Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 11-13-2011, 03:18 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Cyanide
Sorry I split so early last night Woo... I'll bring a couch next time
Lol. Man, we ended up having a good time. We were hoping you'd come back.
Old 11-13-2011, 04:52 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Just got back from Baltimore/DC/Fredericksburg/Charlottesville. lol
Old 11-13-2011, 06:05 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide
Sorry I split so early last night Woo... I'll bring a couch next time
how the fuck are you going to tell me to hurry up, and then not be there when i get there?!
Old 11-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Lol. Man, we ended up having a good time. We were hoping you'd come back.
I was too... G/f wanted to do other things and she said it was freezing...

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
how the fuck are you going to tell me to hurry up, and then not be there when i get there?!
See, told you to hurry the fuck up.
Old 11-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Hannabass and Rowe? Roanoke Wreck Repair? Any of these two shops good? I bring them to mind because they're partnered with my insurance company so it's a lifetime warranty. And, it should be faster to get my car in the shop. I'm leaning to RWR of the two but i have no clue. Oh, and luckily it's a $250 deductible, not $500! Also, they said they'd give me 8 grand for my car if they totaled it...that's a shit ton more than i thought.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:23 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Hannabass and Rowe? Roanoke Wreck Repair? Any of these two shops good? I bring them to mind because they're partnered with my insurance company so it's a lifetime warranty. And, it should be faster to get my car in the shop. I'm leaning to RWR of the two but i have no clue. Oh, and luckily it's a $250 deductible, not $500! Also, they said they'd give me 8 grand for my car if they totaled it...that's a shit ton more than i thought.
I've seen some pretty shotty work come from hannabass and rowe and RWR.If i had to choose between the two i'd go with rwr though.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:24 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Hannabass did a shitty job fixing some scuffs on my civic (truck tire blew and hit my bumper on the interstate). They did a half ass job putting the HFP lip back on and painted over some rock chips. It was loose 2 days after I got it back and the double sided tape was sticking out.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:04 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by pieisgude
I think RWR repainted Kerri's Prelude (the blue one) a while back and from what I saw before she wrecked it again, the work was pretty good.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:42 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'd skip right over both of those shops, personally. You can take that motherfucker anywhere you want to go. The lifetime warranty is really only necessary at a shitty shop that's going to have to re-do their work anyway. Any reputable shop would stand behind their work regardless. Are you going to keep that car for the rest of your life?
Old 11-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

http://contour.com/stories/vir-benn-behem-miata

On phone, can't imbed. Sone great views of Chris' mean machine.

Also includes a 270ish degree view of the entry into the bitch.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic