Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 07-25-2011, 10:02 PM
i anger trendy kids.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Who's going to summit point this weekend? Anyone want to set up a cruise?
Old 07-25-2011, 10:21 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Everyone on FB should go to this link and click "attend" so we can all get free JDM bubble shift knobs!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=245785178772689

done! lol
Old 07-26-2011, 04:25 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Who's going to summit point this weekend? Anyone want to set up a cruise?
A bunch of us are going actually. We've got a few car loads of people planning on going so far...you're more than welcome to meet up with us somewhere and follow.

Ill be spending every second of my free time banging out on my swap this week. Gotta get the SR20 in and running right before ECDC!!

Last edited by The Nisbro; 07-26-2011 at 04:28 AM.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:20 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Any local/know someone local who has ecm/dsmlink experience?
BSeriesTurbo has a ton of experience tuning DSMs.Not sure if he's familiar with that particular system or not though.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:40 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
BSeriesTurbo has a ton of experience tuning DSMs.Not sure if he's familiar with that particular system or not though.
At the moment i have a gm maf/t and safcII,but its running so so lean and i can't figure out why.I'm on 950cc injectors and a 255 pump.
Old 07-26-2011, 10:11 AM
i anger trendy kids.

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
A bunch of us are going actually. We've got a few car loads of people planning on going so far...you're more than welcome to meet up with us somewhere and follow.

Ill be spending every second of my free time banging out on my swap this week. Gotta get the SR20 in and running right before ECDC!!
Yea that would be cool where is everyone meeting? Im in Waynesboro if you know where that is lol I've come to realize that there aren't many Vadriven people here hahaha
Old 07-26-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Does anybody on here work at Rick Woodson Honda or know anybody who works there by chance?I see several modded cars there,just wondering if it's anybody on here.I have a couple questions about their service department I'd like to ask.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:16 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Yea that would be cool where is everyone meeting? Im in Waynesboro if you know where that is lol I've come to realize that there aren't many Vadriven people here hahaha
We're all meeting up somewhere here in Roanoke lol. Is waynesboro on the way?
Old 07-26-2011, 03:29 PM
i anger trendy kids.

Hahaha no...... im like 1hr30min from roanoke im in the middle of Harrisonburg and charrletsville lol
Old 07-26-2011, 05:45 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Does anybody on here work at Rick Woodson Honda or know anybody who works there by chance?I see several modded cars there,just wondering if it's anybody on here.I have a couple questions about their service department I'd like to ask.
A good friend of mine is a tech there,what do you want to know?You've still got my number don't you?Shoot me a text i'll give you his number.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic