Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 07-23-2011, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

I found one of these in my garage if anyone wants it. Good tire, rim is scratched and scuffed though. Not my pic just what it looks like. FREE
Old 07-23-2011, 11:41 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Just found a 4x100 steelie with an ok tire if anyone wants that too. I'm trying to clean up my garage, might have other free shit too haha
Old 07-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Today is a day to celebrate.....

I FINALLY GOT MY CAR HOME FROM BS FUCKING T. on the back of a trailer.
Old 07-24-2011, 08:47 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Today is a day to celebrate.....

I FINALLY GOT MY CAR HOME FROM BS FUCKING T. on the back of a trailer.
guess you didnt figure out what was causing the short?

side note- I got my coilovers on the coupe tonight finally!! no pics yet...but i will say its a HUGE difference from the KYB AGX/Megan Spring combo!
Old 07-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
guess you didnt figure out what was causing the short?

side note- I got my coilovers on the coupe tonight finally!! no pics yet...but i will say its a HUGE difference from the KYB AGX/Megan Spring combo!
Nah,i was so fed up with it and ontop of that we were on the side of the road and in the middle of nowhere.

I'll find it tommorrow,i think i know what it is.Its definitly upfront where they "relocated it"
Old 07-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

In before I got a line of cars in front of the house again... *eyeroll*
Old 07-25-2011, 06:30 PM
Banned

Any local/know someone local who has ecm/dsmlink experience?
Old 07-25-2011, 07:03 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Hmmmm....i spotted a Golden Pearl SC300 at VWCC today. Maryland plates, a bit dirty...
Old 07-25-2011, 07:56 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Everyone on FB should go to this link and click "attend" so we can all get free JDM bubble shift knobs!!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=245785178772689
Old 07-25-2011, 08:37 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Any local/know someone local who has ecm/dsmlink experience?
I used to do my own tuning when I had my talon. Used V1 and V2 dsmlink.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic