Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Turbo coming soon to a Prelude near you!

Old 02-08-2005, 02:59 PM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Turbo coming soon to a Prelude near you!

Originally Posted by GaRn
yea well the turbo is off of a 3.0 liter engine, so I'm sure its more than enough for me.. saw the compressor maps somewhere but i dont remember, i think its on garretts website.
but also keep in mind that there are only 1.5 liters going to that turbo....if its the kind i think it is (VG30DETT)
Old 02-08-2005, 04:21 PM
wtb scoobie snacks

musicmaniac is on a distinguished road

it was off the z31 single turbos which i think were 2.8L maybe i cant remember btu it wasnt twin turbo engine (vg30dett)
Old 02-09-2005, 05:20 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

no i think the 300z's are 3 liters clay, not a 280z.. but i don't know my nissans..

yea the turbo's off the TT's are GT22B's or some crap, smaller than the t25's on DSM's lol..
Old 02-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

here is the map..

Old 02-09-2005, 07:53 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by GaRn
no i think the 300z's are 3 liters clay, not a 280z.. but i don't know my nissans..

yea the turbo's off the TT's are GT22B's or some crap, smaller than the t25's on DSM's lol..
I thought the turbo'd new vw beatles were the only cars w/ smaller turbos than a t25 lol
Old 02-09-2005, 09:38 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
I thought the turbo'd new vw beatles were the only cars w/ smaller turbos than a t25 lol
There are several cars with smaller turbos.. the canadian metros come with a smaller turbo's. (i'm going to get my hands on one of those cars one day)
Old 02-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I remember the Chevy Sprint Turbo of a few years back. Basically a turbo Metro. 3 cylinders of fury...
Old 02-09-2005, 01:02 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I remember the Chevy Sprint Turbo of a few years back. Basically a turbo Metro. 3 cylinders of fury...
what about those super tiny compact minivans in japan that have turbo 1000cc engines or the like haha.. like the cars you start out with in Sega GT