Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Tire Mounting and Balancing in L-burg

Old 06-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DecentCivicZ6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Tire Mounting and Balancing in L-burg

Hey whast up, Just thought id share with everyone I got my new set of wheels and tires in, call around all thru lynchburg....everwhere is $12-20 per tire to mount and what not.... I found this garage Beside the OLD "Lowes" on Timberlake road, behind the Mini Golf place. $7 a tire. and thats mounted, balanced, and installed on car. They do good work, and they are also tuners/builders. He has 2 very fast trucks. one is a Yellow Dodge. the other im not sure, its an older truck, both fucking fast as shit. but yeah

its called Hi Tech Automotive they do good work CHEAPPP !!!! thats all ive used them for, but for things i cant do myself, ( not much) ill be taking to them, just thought id share with you guys, save you a few $$$ peaaaccee
Old 06-03-2007, 11:34 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Tire Mounting and Balancing in L-burg

Originally Posted by CivicGsr94EG8
Hey whast up, Just thought id share with everyone I got my new set of wheels and tires in, call around all thru lynchburg....everwhere is $12-20 per tire to mount and what not.... I found this garage Beside the OLD "Lowes" on Timberlake road, behind the Mini Golf place. $7 a tire. and thats mounted, balanced, and installed on car. They do good work, and they are also tuners/builders. He has 2 very fast trucks. one is a Yellow Dodge. the other im not sure, its an older truck, both fucking fast as shit. but yeah

its called Hi Tech Automotive they do good work CHEAPPP !!!! thats all ive used them for, but for things i cant do myself, ( not much) ill be taking to them, just thought id share with you guys, save you a few $$$ peaaaccee

more power to them if thats what they feel its worth. two donuts says they dont have the overhead a normally operated shop has, ie insurance, liscensing, etc.

good work and cheap should never be used in the same description. if they are, they wont last long.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Banned

dude, we are talking small things...like getting your tires mounted and balanced...lol...you know instead of paying $50+ you can pay $28. thats all dude.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Sounds like a pretty good price
Old 06-04-2007, 03:30 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by CivicGsr94EG8
dude, we are talking small things...like getting your tires mounted and balanced...lol...you know instead of paying $50+ you can pay $28. thats all dude.

understood, but are they covered for if something happens? one of the biggest killer of any business anymore is liability, and any lawyer will be all over it if something ever happened. it dont even have to be with a car they worked on, but if a car they put tires on was involved in a wreck, they would be sued most likely. and yes, i know it likely had nothing to do with a wreck, but lawyers, especially ones in lunchbag, are like that.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:09 AM
Banned

yeah im sure they are licensed...they arent some hole in the wall shop...I like them, and ill keep going there for my small needs. are you in lynchburg?? if so i know you have seen his Dodge truck, its yellow...not 100% whats done to it...i think it may be boosted. super charge style...but not sure i know it idles like a SOB and sounds beast as shit and its quick. but im out peace
Old 06-05-2007, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation

thanks for the heads up about Hi Tech, Harris Tire has been good to me
Old 06-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

do they do alignments as well....? how is the balance on your tires since being mounted?
Old 06-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Banned

ahh..shit i can not remember if i seen an alignment machine or not. im giving him a call somtime today anyways to let them know i need more tires mouted, so ill ask them then. ill also post the number to the shop. But as far as my tires being in balance...they feel fine..they dont shake or nothing...and none of the lead has fell off..and ive been at some highspeeds to make them fall off if they were gonna..haha.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:36 PM
no turbo, jus a name

captainturbo has disabled reputation

They didn't scratch your wheels or anything? Might have to check them out cause I got brand new wheels that need tires

Quick Reply: Tire Mounting and Balancing in L-burg