Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

sudden impact motorsports????really

Old 05-05-2009, 04:20 PM
bash'n threads

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733
Default sudden impact motorsports????really

I seen a grand prix beat to hell,half primer half paint on 581 yesterday.With a SIM logo on it,It had a crappy gauge pod in it to.I hope it was atleast a gtp.What is SIM anyways the new empire or the new e.t.i.???

I do like car clubs,meeting and cruising and such.It seems like the clubs these days are taking things to far.the word motorsports cracks me up though i mean we have these motorports

or

sudden impact motorsports
Old 05-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: sudden impact motorsports????really

Who cares?Every shitbox car you see around here has some kind of Team/Lowrida/Club/Crew/Fresh/Yo/JDM/Fassa/Gangsta/Homeboi/Quick something or another jackass sticker on them.I think if it's a Civic and/or primered and/or totally stock it's mandatory to have it.
Chris
Old 05-05-2009, 06:32 PM
cizko

wastedfluid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

The only sticker I ever put on any car of mine was from a guy I met at a carshow in WV. He gave me 50% off everything on his online store. Was the shit.. free shipping, too.
Old 05-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I kno right? Remember when all those queers rode around with team next gen shit all over their cars? sheesh.

LMAO, just pickin Chris

BTW, crankpulley Friendly reminder of course
Old 05-05-2009, 06:53 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I kno right? Remember when all those queers rode around with team next gen shit all over their cars? sheesh.

LMAO, just pickin Chris

BTW, crankpulley Friendly reminder of course
With all this S talkin?!
I'm at the beach right now,but I'll check it out sunday-try to send a reminder text.Which reminds me of something I was looking into for my new engine-why doesn't Todd throw an aftermarket damper on there?Seems there's finally some good stuff out there for Hondas now.Anything to help it live longer once you start getting into all those weird harmonics from higher revs and lots more power than stock.
At least those butthumpers in TNG weren't riding around in cars that were primered with Altezza tail lights,wings and D15s,like most of the thugs today.
Chris
Old 05-06-2009, 04:44 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by witty2733
I seen a grand prix beat to hell,half primer half paint on 581 yesterday.
]
I saw that piece the other day. I didn't think it was even a Gtp. Must have been mad fast though, done blown all the paint off of it. Sudden Impact.....WHAT?
Old 05-06-2009, 08:12 AM
Quick Image

AceTransAm02 will become famous soon enoughAceTransAm02 will become famous soon enough

Sudden Impact..... Wasnt that an old Clint Eastwood movie..... I mean I have no problem with Groups/Teams/Clubs or whatever but damn at least be original....
Old 05-06-2009, 08:22 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

only stickers ever on my car were sponsers. I dont advertise for free, you have to pay me.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:15 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

speaking of stickers.

anybody know where i can get some jdm stickers?
Old 05-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
With all this S talkin?!
I'm at the beach right now,but I'll check it out sunday-try to send a reminder text.Which reminds me of something I was looking into for my new engine-why doesn't Todd throw an aftermarket damper on there?Seems there's finally some good stuff out there for Hondas now.Anything to help it live longer once you start getting into all those weird harmonics from higher revs and lots more power than stock.
At least those butthumpers in TNG weren't riding around in cars that were primered with Altezza tail lights,wings and D15s,like most of the thugs today.
Chris
LMAO, yes even with the talkin!

Wish I could be at the beach, my girl is down there all this week, I'd like to be able to chillax on the sand!

He contemplated it but there is limited room b/w the pulley and framerail(is why its kinda b16 specific almost...), and hes also putting his money into other projects right now. I'm just tired of seeing this poor car sit, its a rocket and runs and drives superb. It's really one of the nicest/cleanest put together setups I've seen in a long time, and even though I don't really like EF's this car really tickles me the right way!

I'd like to see him enjoy it, and I love riding in it!

Quick Reply: sudden impact motorsports????really