Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

September 11, 2001

Old 09-11-2009, 03:19 AM
vaginadriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default September 11, 2001

I know we all give each other a hard time on here and there is very little that is ever posted thats a serious matter, however, today marks the 8 year anniversary of the tragedies of September 11, 2001. I hope everyone takes a moment out of their day to say a prayer for the families of those who lost someone that day and for our troops. We will never forget... God bless America!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:57 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: September 11, 2001

Iraq is still not in Afghanistan.

EDIT: Regardless of my extreme disgust for the joke the American government has become, just as much as my disgust for radical middle-eastern nuts, the civilians that died on that day had nothing to do with it. Definitely one of the saddest things to ever happen to America... the unity of Americans after that was incredible too.

Last edited by LLama; 09-11-2009 at 05:18 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:04 AM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
I know we all give each other a hard time on here and there is very little that is ever posted thats a serious matter, however, today marks the 8 year anniversary of the tragedies of September 11, 2001. I hope everyone takes a moment out of their day to say a prayer for the families of those who lost someone that day and for our troops. We will never forget... God bless America!
Old 09-11-2009, 07:20 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by LLama
EDIT: Regardless of my extreme disgust for the joke the American government has become, just as much as my disgust for radical middle-eastern nuts, the civilians that died on that day had nothing to do with it. Definitely one of the saddest things to ever happen to America... the unity of Americans after that was incredible too.
Amen!

I'm a proud American, and regardless of what was (or still is) really going on behind the scenes in the government, I don't want a war on MY land... and I will support our troops overseas as long as I need to. I finally decided I was ready to enlist last year and they wanted me to wait until all of this blew over. Now I can't for 5 years because of probation.

I agree that the way the nation came together after 9/11 was spectacular. We all need to remember that no matter how bad we have it here, we're so fortunate compared to a lot of the world. We want our children to be able to grow up to have a life better than what we have/had, but there are people out there training their children to be walking bombs and sacrifice their lives for their beliefs.
Old 09-11-2009, 09:06 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by LLama
Iraq is still not in Afghanistan.

Amen... couldn't have said it better myself
Old 09-11-2009, 11:48 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

RIP

Lets keep the conspiracy talk in the current events/political section...if they allow it there...
Old 09-11-2009, 11:57 AM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

LOL JROW.....
Old 09-11-2009, 12:22 PM
psn u sdwyz n slo ln

slowz06 has disabled reputation

George Bush does not care about black people.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

George Bush does not care about black people.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Neither do we.

Quick Reply: September 11, 2001