Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SCT tuners?

Old 08-21-2007, 07:42 AM
ded
slo truk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute
Default SCT tuners?

Anyone know of shops within a reasonable distance who use SCT? They are finally coming out with the software for Dakotas and I might go that route with the new setup.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:27 PM
Registered Member

marshall has disabled reputation
Default Re: SCT tuners?

performance autosport in Richmond - look for Floda SE-R over in central, he's the tuner
Old 08-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Thanks Marshall.

Yes, that would be me, excuse the stupid screenname for now.

As of right now we currently do not have the software for Mopar's, but we've been thinking lately of branching out to GM's and Mopars. If you would like to keep in touch with us you can hit up our website at www.performanceautosport.com for updates or email me directly at kevin@performanceautosport.com.

I honestly do not know anyone in the area that tunes Mopar's via SCT. Sorry. It's still very new and most people will wait to make sure all the bugs are worked out before building tunes for customers.
Old 08-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Registered Member

FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam FlimFlam

Thanks Marshall.

Yes, that would be me, excuse the stupid screenname for now.

As of right now we currently do not have the software for Mopar's, but we've been thinking lately of branching out to GM's and Mopars. If you would like to keep in touch with us you can hit up our website at www.performanceautosport.com for updates or email me directly at kevin@performanceautosport.com.

I honestly do not know anyone in the area that tunes Mopar's via SCT. Sorry. It's still very new and most people will wait to make sure all the bugs are worked out before building tunes for customers.
Old 08-22-2007, 02:30 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I figured most shops wouldn't jump on it right away. I have probably another month or so until my engine is ready anyway, so I'll check back with you when I'm closer to being ready for a tune. Thanks.