Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Roanoke 2011 meets & cruises

Old 01-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VIR EURORALLY has disabled reputation
Default Roanoke 2011 meets & cruises

New requirement added for this year. Participants must rear end each other at random. Just sayin'. Seems this was the norm today.

Luckily, I was 4 hours away from this nonsense and it makes the WHOLE group look like tools.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:07 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Roanoke 2011 meets & cruises

What?
Old 01-30-2011, 06:32 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I knew there was a bunch of rear-enders around here.......Oh,you mean cars?
Old 01-30-2011, 06:39 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

I don't get what he (or she) is talking about. Is there something I don't know about?
Old 01-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

As far as I know there was one very very minor accident in which some paint got scuffed up... Shit happens...

Edit: Cory got side swiped... It was minor as well...

Get your facts straight before you go making retarded posts...
Old 01-30-2011, 06:51 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
As far as I know there was one very very minor accident in which some paint got scuffed up... Shit happens...

Edit: Cory got side swiped... It was minor as well...

Get your facts straight before you go making retarded posts...
That's it? Were there any pictures taken of this at all? And when exactly was this, at the last "bi weekly" meet?
Old 01-30-2011, 06:58 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Doesn't seem like it was too big a deal.But on the other hand,(from the way I read it,it sounds like two different events?) having two incidents on one cruise is kind of indicative of people getting a little too stupid.Getting sideswiped,or paint scuffed would get me foaming I think.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:08 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Doesn't seem like it was too big a deal.But on the other hand,(from the way I read it,it sounds like two different events?) having two incidents on one cruise is kind of indicative of people getting a little too stupid.Getting sideswiped,or paint scuffed would get me foaming I think.
I'm having visions in my head of that video on Streetfire that was like famous of that 3000GT and ef racing in that parking lot. Finding.......

EDIT: here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrocJO-p20s&feature=related

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 01-30-2011 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:15 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

edit- nevermind, question was answered.
Old 01-30-2011, 07:15 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by Race B&on
That's it? Were there any pictures taken of this at all? And when exactly was this, at the last "bi weekly" meet?
It was today... A friend of mine organized it, I led it...

Originally Posted by TNGChris
My friend Cory got sideswiped on his way to the meet...

I was unaware of the other accident until we stopped at our usual rally point... I'm still not sure what happened... I just know someone got a little close and scuffed dude's bumper w/ his license plate...

Other than those two I'm unaware of any others...

Quick Reply: Roanoke 2011 meets & cruises