Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 12-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Earon's uncle is a pretty successful artist(he mostly does oil portraits)in North Carolina.For Christmas he gave me a painting of my car.Pretty unique gift!

Old 12-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Wow! That's really good!
Old 12-30-2012, 05:30 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

FUCKING COOL! Such an awesome gift

I'd love to have one of my crx!
Old 12-30-2012, 06:02 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

That's really awesome! I gave Chad a canvas of his car for Christmas, but nothing compares to hand painted! That looks incredible
Old 12-30-2012, 06:34 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

That is so cool Chris!

Well...i couldnt wait to dump some money into the Z, so i replaced my blown hatch struts with some Z1 Motorsports high pressure struts. What a world of difference...it definitely takes some effort to close the hatch now LOL.

And a couple random shots

The wheels are getting paint soon, and I plan on blacking out the emblems as well...if all goes as planned, the Z will be getting completely revamped.
Old 12-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Hell yeah man, car looks good!!!
Old 12-30-2012, 10:05 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Earon's uncle is a pretty successful artist(he mostly does oil portraits)in North Carolina.For Christmas he gave me a painting of my car.Pretty unique gift!

That is a awesome gift! Very well done piece

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
That is so cool Chris!

Well...i couldnt wait to dump some money into the Z, so i replaced my blown hatch struts with some Z1 Motorsports high pressure struts. What a world of difference...it definitely takes some effort to close the hatch now LOL.

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/20121229_233739.jpg[/IG]

And a couple random shots

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/20121229_234835.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz280/TPBNism0/20121229_234938.jpg[/IG]

The wheels are getting paint soon, and I plan on blacking out the emblems as well...if all goes as planned, the Z will be getting completely revamped.
Looks real good

Today was beautiful outside so I decided to wash the coupe and snap a few pictures with the new camera

Still needs the hood and duct painted, intake finished and put on, interior buttoned up, and exhaust before I get it inspected. Then she will be ready for the new year.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:02 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Thumbs up Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Today was beautiful outside so I decided to wash the coupe and snap a few pictures with the new camera

Still needs the hood and duct painted, intake finished and put on, interior buttoned up, and exhaust before I get it inspected. Then she will be ready for the new year.
Damn,it looks good!

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
That is so cool Chris!

d.
What color will the wheels be?I can't tell if the current finish is a silverish paint or matte raw finish,but I like it.A metallic silver would look really good too,but definitely something still in the silver family.
Old 12-31-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Here is the sweet canvas Adam got for me. My favorite shot from the stance phase this summer. Thanks buddy!
Old 12-31-2012, 09:36 AM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!