Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Natural Bridge this past friday (yesterday)

Old 09-04-2004, 03:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Natural Bridge this past friday (yesterday)

Everyone needs slicks on that track.. even my N/A couldn't bite..
At least I got a feel for my clutch though.
Oct 9-10 is a race/show up in dinwiddy (I think.. if not then near there) thats what i'm waiting for.. 1/4 mile..

And nice neon btw.. guys at work were talking about it.. and how you beat the STI..STI that wasn't running well at all.
Old 09-04-2004, 07:54 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by FRCE PWR
That would not be him.

Steve

VERY good.

i am sure some of ya know of this kid i speak of.

but, to the new member;
Old 09-04-2004, 11:03 PM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

yeah i do really want those slicks but money talks
Old 09-04-2004, 11:27 PM
Registered Member

Turblowedneon is on a distinguished road

Hey steve whats up man didnt know you were on this forum but yeah i could have cut at least a mid 8 if i had slicks but yeah alot of peeps around the roanoake area talk about my car i heard one dude when i was out on willie just talking mad sht to his buddys about my car while i was standing right behind him in line at the store and i just said either you hate me or like me thats your choice man and then i asked him what he drove and he pointed to a stock camaro with a lt1 with the hood off. so politely said you can talk as much sht about my car when you drive somthing that will outrun it but until then keep your mouth shut and all of his buddy was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! but im a cool person and easy to get along with i know us srt drivers kinda have an oversize head every now and again but hey its whatever,,, cars are my hobby thats why i cruise and i talk about them so if you ever see me on the road and your either are fixing up your car or its decked out to its fullest im going to test it and then afterwards ill be willin to chat so ive typed enough now im going to stop boring you guys and gals.

_________ ____________
_________ ____________(===) <------- srt-4 2.4

(===) <------- mystic cobra 4.6

Behind every great SRT-4 theres a V8 (steve) wink wink
Old 09-05-2004, 04:24 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Jesse you going up to NB next weekend also u work monday ?
Old 09-05-2004, 04:33 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
Hey steve whats up man didnt know you were on this forum but yeah i could have cut at least a mid 8 if i had slicks but yeah alot of peeps around the roanoake area talk about my car i heard one dude when i was out on willie just talking mad sht to his buddys about my car while i was standing right behind him in line at the store and i just said either you hate me or like me thats your choice man and then i asked him what he drove and he pointed to a stock camaro with a lt1 with the hood off. so politely said you can talk as much sht about my car when you drive somthing that will outrun it but until then keep your mouth shut and all of his buddy was like ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! but im a cool person and easy to get along with i know us srt drivers kinda have an oversize head every now and again but hey its whatever,,, cars are my hobby thats why i cruise and i talk about them so if you ever see me on the road and your either are fixing up your car or its decked out to its fullest im going to test it and then afterwards ill be willin to chat so ive typed enough now im going to stop boring you guys and gals.

_________ ____________
_________ ____________(===) <------- srt-4 2.4

(===) <------- mystic cobra 4.6

Behind every great SRT-4 theres a V8 (steve) wink wink

That might be the longest sentance I have read in a long time....

Oh, and it's still a Neon.....
Old 09-05-2004, 05:00 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

dude.... . are your friend.......

hate to say....but even with slicks your times at NB are not going to be the best. its inherent in the design of the car (no traction+boost out of the hole=high et's, but high traps too.)

i dont think i have seen an SRT yet run lower then a 8.8. and that was a stage II with slicks

what mods you have, and what plans you have? and its still just a neon....
Old 09-05-2004, 06:38 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Nikki: Was that slow 4.6L with you on the interstate, or was that just a coincidence that they came up and wanted to play? I was going to show the two of you 135mph again but my girlfriend was yelling at me to slow down. lol..

Supra can't hang.
Old 09-05-2004, 06:40 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

oh, and I saw a red Supra going down Hershberger the other day with a huge FMIC on it.. jaw dropped. I was hoping it was Paul Walker coming to crack down on the local bosnians.. err.. I mean street racers. ha..ha.. errrrrrrrrrrr
Old 09-05-2004, 07:09 AM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Turblowedneon
First what do you have done because you’re not going to just walk to a mid 8's especially not at that track?

Second can you please stop the above activity, it's no damn wonder I keep getting stairs and revs everywhere I go now, that never used to happen.

Quick Reply: Natural Bridge this past friday (yesterday)