Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Car and bike for sale

Old 10-10-2008, 05:06 PM
That's what she said

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ImprezedWRX has disabled reputation
Default Car and bike for sale

Posted in the For Sale classified, but everyone doesn't look around there. So im posting here also to maybe spark interest locally. 2002 WRX and 2008 CBR600RR. Send me a PM for directions to the threads or to ask a question or get pics. Also if anyone around the Christiansburg area is interest in every Sunday as long as its nice at 1:30 we meet at Duncan Motorplex in C'burg. Bunch of guys usually come out not everyone knows everyone but we do it for the fun of it. We usually go from C'burg, to Roanoke and Salem, to Craig Co., to Floyd or Pulaski and Giles. So we go basically anywhere so anyone is welcome.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:23 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Car and bike for sale

WTF? You're selling both of them???

Let's ride before you get rid of the RR.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:13 AM
That's what she said

Yeah man, I dont want to be like everyone else and say this economic shit is killing me but it really is. One of them has to go. I have way to many bills and work telling me I cant get anymore overtime is going to hurt. Id hate to let either one go but you gotta do what you gotta do. I dont know if youd want to make the trip from Roanoke and cruise also but like i said we meet at 1:30 on Sundays down here. But id say itll be a while before I get rid of the bike though. I was looking on Cycle Classifieds, and did you go down on yours?
Old 10-11-2008, 06:02 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Well I host a group ride on Sunday's too... We sometimes go through Christiansburg, Radford, Catawba, etc.. We'll have to go for a ride soon either way.

Yeah, I lowsided a few weekends ago on Newport Road! It could have been really bad but I came out as well as I could have.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:37 AM
That's what she said

Thats good to hear, a guy that rode last week with us did the samething. And lets just say thank god for gaurd rails or him or the bike would have been way down the mountain.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:52 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by ImprezedWRX
Thats good to hear, a guy that rode last week with us did the samething. And lets just say thank god for gaurd rails or him or the bike would have been way down the mountain.
I was able to scrub off a lot of speed before the tire came out from underneath me or I would have landed in a dry creek bed full of broken trees and rocks about 20 feet below the road. It could have been very violent! I'm not sure if you're familiar with Newport Rd or not but it's a high speed road! Thank God for gear and that I didn't panic.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:38 AM
That's what she said

Yeah, apparantly this is the first time this guy wore his gear. If not his shoulder would have been ripped off. I was ahead of him and I heard the thump and I look back and hes sliding on the road with no helment. Very scary to see and probably scary for him too. Since my wreck ive been taking it easy and getting used to it again. And to see someone else wreck my first ride back gave me even more jitters. Ive been watching videos on YouTube of Dragons Tail and I really would like to go down there and check that out. Ever been there?
Old 10-11-2008, 09:58 AM
wub wub wub wub

Been to the dragon several times.. I would highly suggest trailering rather than riding there just in case anything happens. We're taking a trip soon if I can get permission

There's also a great playground in WV called Seneca Rocks! You down for a trip?
Old 10-11-2008, 03:51 PM
That's what she said

Anytime! I can gather some other guys up too. Im kinda looking into putting a trailor hitch on the ol' suby. Thatll be a nice pic, a WRX towing a bike.