Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

mountain biking

Old 08-18-2012, 04:09 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mountain biking

Looks like I got over spray on mine when I painted them motorcycle...fuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 08-18-2012, 07:39 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Damn Tim that sux! We've been going at least every sunday, sometimes a day during the week, to the cove. Thinking about trying out some of the other trails here soon I think. Got my new bike Wed, still have yet to ride it and tweak everything in. Do that tomorrow I guess!

Let me know if you want to join sometime!
Old 08-18-2012, 07:40 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by jsophoto View Post
yea, lots of people. jesus, six years?
Lol yes I was laughing to myself as I clicked the post reply button, but figured better than starting another thread I guess.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

sigh, my dreams of going mountain biking this year will have to wait til next spring, as i bought this...

1989 Trek 400 by pieisgude, on Flickr
Old 09-23-2012, 03:35 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

If you decide to get a downhill/DJ/BMX,or the like I'll be glad to share the trails I'm helping build. Right in roanoke too. On a side note though Bedford park is really awesome. They have a Beginner downhill,Expert downhill,pump track,and a little weird trial section. It really is a blast,but for a full suspension I'm not sure if it would be quite as fun unless you locked the rear suspension. But you would still be having to ride a heavier bike than the trails are made for.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

NoVa cats, the 495 dirt jumps are back in action and better than before
Old 02-03-2013, 05:30 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Got something to hit the trails with this season! 2012 Trek Marlin
Old 02-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by pieisgude View Post

Got something to hit the trails with this season! 2012 Trek Marlin
Nice!

Let me know if you want to go sometime. You live a coupe minutes from me now. At least, I always see your car there...