Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Mother of god...

Old 03-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Flatulence

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Mother of god...

Originally Posted by ej1995
agreed. Aside from Doug and one or two others, most of the guys at these meets in the parking garage and wherever else are just retarded. If they didn't act like ass hats all the time, more people would come out, myself included.
That's the problem. Now itth's mostly on whos fartcan is the loudest or who can spit out the biggest flame from their exhaust pipe. It became "Yo brah my shit is tuned by blah blah blah and it makes this much, what does yours make?"
Old 03-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by PicovAndropov
That's the problem. Now itth's mostly on whos fartcan is the loudest or who can spit out the biggest flame from their exhaust pipe. It became "Yo brah my shit is tuned by blah blah blah and it makes this much, what does yours make?"
Most of these clowns dont know what tuning is, much less have the know how to do it themselves. Not to pick too much, but most dont have the money to go have it done professionally either...so its a lose, lose situation that results in the downhill spiral of the automotive scene. Thats why its a lot of hackjobs and trash around here.

I linger in the domestic scene more now. A lot of older guys, laid back, magazine cover cars, show winners, and not out to start some bullshit over "my boy had the same same setup and made 50 more hp".
Old 03-04-2014, 07:12 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Nonsense! There's always faggles to be made fun of on drag

if they manage to see it before it gets deleted :P

Fo relz doh! 757 is the only regional sub section with more than 3 threads that are not stickies lol.

Last edited by Hooch; 03-04-2014 at 07:15 AM.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

yup, place still fucking dead.