Mother of god... - Page 2

Mother of god...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    boostedvenge is offline Registered Member

Re: Mother of god...

Quote Originally Posted by Halfrican View Post
    Hey I'm in Lynchburg now -- the black STI is new to town, and I've got a few Ducatis/bikes in the garage. Flag me down if you see me out and about, always looking for a 'good time'.
    Think I MAY have seen you the other day in the black STi. I was headed down Wards to kill some time at Walmart before meeting a friend for dinner (plus I needed a new air filter for my furnace), could've swore I saw your car in the parking lot.
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT..."beater"/DD

2. 01-22-2014, 04:07 PM
    boostedb1mmer is offline Registered Member

It is very dead around here. There is a local FB group that's trying to get a Cars and Coffee road trip setup for March if anyone is interested in that.
    R 1 3 5
    __///M
    __2 4 6

4. 01-24-2014, 08:26 AM
    Halfrican is offline I like grape drank

Quote Originally Posted by boostedvenge View Post
    Think I MAY have seen you the other day in the black STi. I was headed down Wards to kill some time at Walmart before meeting a friend for dinner (plus I needed a new air filter for my furnace), could've swore I saw your car in the parking lot.
    Veeeery possible. Plates are "STILLAA"
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarlycharlie4u View Post
    I declare DC the new "Best of Cycle Whore and Dope Status" thread
    MeyMoto:Silly Hipster Moto Blog

6. 02-24-2014, 11:28 PM
    IM A JOKE is offline H House inc.

What happened to the car scene around here? No more cruising? No more meets? Used to be pretty fun around here. Seems kinda dead now.
    Can't think of a cool Signature right now.

EFSS 175

8. 03-03-2014, 02:34 PM
    ej1995 is offline Registered member

Quote Originally Posted by IM A JOKE View Post
    What happened to the car scene around here? No more cruising? No more meets? Used to be pretty fun around here. Seems kinda dead now.
    agreed. Aside from Doug and one or two others, most of the guys at these meets in the parking garage and wherever else are just retarded. If they didn't act like ass hats all the time, more people would come out, myself included.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNGChris View Post
    As far as make-specific car forums go,generally the more expensive the brand,the more clueless and elitist the people are.Except for Honda forums.They're about the cheapest cars,but 99.9% of forum members are idiots.

10. 03-03-2014, 05:31 PM
    PicovAndropov is offline Flatulence

Quote Originally Posted by ej1995 View Post
    agreed. Aside from Doug and one or two others, most of the guys at these meets in the parking garage and wherever else are just retarded. If they didn't act like ass hats all the time, more people would come out, myself included.
    That's the problem. Now itth's mostly on whos fartcan is the loudest or who can spit out the biggest flame from their exhaust pipe. It became "Yo brah my shit is tuned by blah blah blah and it makes this much, what does yours make?"

12. 03-03-2014, 05:53 PM
    ej1995 is offline Registered member

Quote Originally Posted by PicovAndropov View Post
    That's the problem. Now itth's mostly on whos fartcan is the loudest or who can spit out the biggest flame from their exhaust pipe. It became "Yo brah my shit is tuned by blah blah blah and it makes this much, what does yours make?"
    Most of these clowns dont know what tuning is, much less have the know how to do it themselves. Not to pick too much, but most dont have the money to go have it done professionally either...so its a lose, lose situation that results in the downhill spiral of the automotive scene. Thats why its a lot of hackjobs and trash around here.

I linger in the domestic scene more now. A lot of older guys, laid back, magazine cover cars, show winners, and not out to start some bullshit over "my boy had the same same setup and made 50 more hp".

14. 03-03-2014, 11:18 PM
    Hooch is offline Sheeeit

Quote Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
    Nonsense! There's always faggles to be made fun of on drag

if they manage to see it before it gets deleted :P

Fo relz doh! 757 is the only regional sub section with more than 3 threads that are not stickies lol.
    Last edited by Hooch; 03-04-2014 at 11:15 AM.

16. 03-04-2014, 11:12 AM
    BSeriesTurbo is offline Go Team Marlboro

yup, place still fucking dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by g S x View Post
    the reason dsms get a bad rep is because you fucks suck at working on them.

18. 06-10-2017, 09:55 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12