VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Western VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/)
-   -   Mother of god... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/mother-god-480615/)

TongWoo 01-20-2014 09:10 AM

Re: Mother of god...

Yeah... I've also been bad about lurking just due to the lack of activity. We need to get it rolling a bit more.

ej1995 01-21-2014 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by TongWoo (Post 8254386)
Yeah... I've also been bad about lurking just due to the lack of activity. We need to get it rolling a bit more.

Need a meet. And hopefully, it won't involve the parking garage crew...lol.

Halfrican 01-21-2014 06:56 PM

Hey I'm in Lynchburg now -- the black STI is new to town, and I've got a few Ducatis/bikes in the garage. Flag me down if you see me out and about, always looking for a 'good time'.

BSeriesTurbo 01-21-2014 07:25 PM

Got a buddy lookin to sell a hypermotard 1100 if you or anyone interested /shamelessplug

Hijacker 01-22-2014 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Halfrican (Post 8255014)
Hey I'm in Lynchburg now -- the black STI is new to town, and I've got a few Ducatis/bikes in the garage. Flag me down if you see me out and about, always looking for a 'good time'.

I'll be driving to Roanoke this weekend. If you don't mind children watching, I'll 'flag' you down.

boostedvenge 01-22-2014 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Halfrican (Post 8255014)

Think I MAY have seen you the other day in the black STi. I was headed down Wards to kill some time at Walmart before meeting a friend for dinner (plus I needed a new air filter for my furnace), could've swore I saw your car in the parking lot.

boostedb1mmer 01-24-2014 04:26 AM

It is very dead around here. There is a local FB group that's trying to get a Cars and Coffee road trip setup for March if anyone is interested in that.

Halfrican 02-24-2014 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by boostedvenge (Post 8255212)
Think I MAY have seen you the other day in the black STi. I was headed down Wards to kill some time at Walmart before meeting a friend for dinner (plus I needed a new air filter for my furnace), could've swore I saw your car in the parking lot.

Veeeery possible. Plates are "STILLAA"

IM A JOKE 03-03-2014 10:34 AM

What happened to the car scene around here? No more cruising? No more meets? Used to be pretty fun around here. Seems kinda dead now.

ej1995 03-03-2014 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by IM A JOKE (Post 8268139)
What happened to the car scene around here? No more cruising? No more meets? Used to be pretty fun around here. Seems kinda dead now.

agreed. Aside from Doug and one or two others, most of the guys at these meets in the parking garage and wherever else are just retarded. If they didn't act like ass hats all the time, more people would come out, myself included.