Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Miss Teen VA

Old 08-25-2007, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Miss Teen VA

my friend is the 07 miss teen usa or something. i dont know if there is more than one allowed or what she claims she is. ive seen who the 07 one is and that is not my friend.
Old 08-25-2007, 09:16 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

Originally Posted by slither
Umm, might wanna check the laws, its NC thats 17. Va is 18 unless the laws have changed. If so, and Im wrong (and i hope thats the case LOL) then my bad
Well, your right. After looing into it Ive come to find that there are only Seven states in which the legal age of consent for girls is at least 18 (AZ, CA, ND, OR, TN, VA, WI). In the other 43 states, it is 17, 16, or in some states, as low as 14(that shouldnt be legal imo).

VA law states a person 18 and older having sex with a 13- or 14-year-old faces a felony charge, which carries a punishment of two to 10 years in prison and up to a $100,000 fine. A person 18 and older having sex with someone age 15, 16 or 17
faces a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine."

So yeah, Off limits guys haha
Old 08-25-2007, 10:17 PM

dorifto83 dorifto83

Originally Posted by intence
my friend is the 07 miss teen usa or something. i dont know if there is more than one allowed or what she claims she is. ive seen who the 07 one is and that is not my friend.
pics for proof
Old 08-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
Well, your right. After looing into it Ive come to find that there are only Seven states in which the legal age of consent for girls is at least 18 (AZ, CA, ND, OR, TN, VA, WI). In the other 43 states, it is 17, 16, or in some states, as low as 14(that shouldnt be legal imo).

VA law states a person 18 and older having sex with a 13- or 14-year-old faces a felony charge, which carries a punishment of two to 10 years in prison and up to a $100,000 fine. A person 18 and older having sex with someone age 15, 16 or 17

It is 18. 16 is the legal age of consent.
Old 08-26-2007, 04:11 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Funny that you posted this. I just stumbled across a thread on the Kawasaki forum about this contest... This is fucking priceless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Sounded like she said alot about nothing to do with the question lol ...
Old 08-26-2007, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

6spdeg has disabled reputation

Dont believe the BS about consent..
there is another law that will supercede it and still put your ass under the jail house...

Check out Carnal Knowledge
Old 08-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

A person 18 and older having sex with someone age 15, 16 or 17 faces a misdemeanor, punishable by up to one year in jail and a $2,500 fine."
Totally worth it. Wait... She'll be 18 soon anyway.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:30 AM

slither slither slither slither slither slither

I say if there old enough to drive by themselves and make choices that affect us all, then they should be old enough to make the choice to fuck
Old 08-27-2007, 05:03 AM
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

damn shes fine.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Hannibal_King
damn shes fine.
Are you serious? I must be the only one who's completely uninterested in someone if they open their mouth and sound like a fucking idiot, regardless of what they look like. lol

Quick Reply: Miss Teen VA