VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Western VA (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/)
-   -   Meet up in Lynchburg (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/western-va-17/meet-up-lynchburg-97332/)

00CivicGirl 06-12-2005 06:34 PM

Re: Meet up in Lynchburg

Originally Posted by b16pwrdej1
Yeah we did.....it was my first night out in a LONG time, but I had fun anyways. Got to meet alot of cool people and see some really nice cars. Your car looked really nice by the way; also saw the boosted avenger :thup:

thanks. i thought i saw your car at kmart but we didnt have that much time in the parking lot b4 the pigs rolled up..

btw you wouldnt want a kit for ur would you or know someone with a coupe that does

boostedvenge 06-13-2005 08:00 AM

you did?!?! I didn't see you, or did I? I'm HORRIBLE with names! LOL

00CivicGirl - I didn't see you either!!! Man! All these people were there, so was I, and no one even bothered to say anything! :-( I'm hurt :cry: j/k

I met up with gonzo, nice to meet you, and that was cool. Maybe yall will be up for maybe doing dinner and drinks one night and hanging out?

SpoolnSRT4 06-13-2005 08:13 AM

was you out lastnight around 9-11 pm crusing around (boostedvenge)

boostedvenge 06-13-2005 08:58 AM

Actually I was. I think I left around 10:30 or 11 to head home. I saw a few of the regulars, but nothing that stands out.

Anyone up for meeting again sometime in the near future?

Originally Posted by cosmo
Uhh.... I believe I'd be shot on sight if I ever ventured to Lynchburg again...

I'm hoping you were kidding and not being serious. If you are serious, it's all good. I carry a 9mm semi-atuo S&W under my seat just in case. ;-)

00CivicGirl 06-13-2005 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
you did?!?! I didn't see you, or did I? I'm HORRIBLE with names! LOL

00CivicGirl - I didn't see you either!!! Man! All these people were there, so was I, and no one even bothered to say anything! :-( I'm hurt :cry: j/k

I met up with gonzo, nice to meet you, and that was cool. Maybe yall will be up for maybe doing dinner and drinks one night and hanging out?

i never saw your avenger..we were out there around 8-9 in my fiance's integra and then my car after that..we sat over and chilled at target from like 10 on since we didnt get run off over there..

but friday we were in our integra. well my fiance and our friend was and me and his girl was in his black hatch

boostedvenge 06-13-2005 09:39 AM

I was out on Saturday night. Friday night I stayed in. Anyone wanna try and meet up this weekend again so long as my car's out of the shop?

00CivicGirl 06-13-2005 10:00 AM

we may be out. im not sure we have some work to do on our cars plus some stupid ass people with a yellow hatch, green hatch and 2 or 3 others (i dont know who they are those are the cars they were in/with) really fucked with the wrong person...with that being said i am not sure we are going out b/c i rather not have my fiance embarass them in public :D:D we may go to NB if the punk bitches will have the balls to race...one told him " yea i'll run you in my car but i wont drive it" WTF

once again, fuck lynchburg lol

92 4doorsleeper 06-13-2005 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
we may be out. im not sure we have some work to do on our cars plus some stupid ass people with a yellow hatch, green hatch and 2 or 3 others (i dont know who they are those are the cars they were in/with) really fucked with the wrong person...with that being said i am not sure we are going out b/c i rather not have my fiance embarass them in public :D:D we may go to NB if the punk bitches will have the balls to race...one told him " yea i'll run you in my car but i wont drive it" WTF

once again, fuck lynchburg lol

Both cars are piss poor slow. dont waste your time. I talked to guy with the yellow hatch & he was hating on your car & the lambo doors.... I was like dude she had this car when you was still driving the Geo Storm....

boostedvenge 06-13-2005 10:45 AM

hey sleeper, are you the guy with the GSR motor swap I talked to a couple of weeks ago?

SpoolnSRT4 06-13-2005 12:08 PM

I'am down for an offical meet Boostvenge was you out sunday night also for a little while I'am in a Black 05 SRT-4